꧁༺ 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮? 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂! ༻꧂

"..." speak

"..." think

"..." telepathy

Two Years Later

Two Years Later

"We have no choice!" 

said my twin sister Athanasia. The two of us stood in front of the chocolate containers. The problem was, they were empty. After Athy ate too much chocolate and Lily chastised her for it, chocolate was more or less banned from the Ruby Palace.

"In that case, our last hope!"

"We want to see Papa," we said at the same time.

"You're here."
Claude, or Papa, looked up at us from his tea.

"Papa! Athy and Rubi are here!" And with that we ran into the room. Since Athy forgot, I quickly closed the door. Athy ran to Claude. I, on the other hand, slowly move in his direction.

 "Nowadays you two just come and go as you please, don't you."

However, he was right. In the last two years, our relationship had gotten more or less better. Athy became more and more courageous and open about Claude. She managed to return more and more to her old character.

 So do I, just a little differently. I didn't run like Athy, but rather took things more slowly. I also became more and more courageous and my comments became bolder, at least when I was fed up. Luckily, in front of Claude or Felix, this rarely happened to me.

Athy leaned on Dad's knees. Yes, I called him Papa now when I thought about it and no longer Claude. It took a while for that to happen, much longer than with Athy. At least as far as thoughts were concerned.