꧁༺ 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶! ༻꧂

"..." Telepathy

"..." Speak

"..." think

Treat us like real princesses? But before that, you didn't see us as your daughters either

Treat us like real princesses? But before that, you didn't see us as your daughters either. In the novel, Claude finally said that he had never considered Athanasia and her dead sister as his daughters....

"So what the hell are you playing here?"

"It's okay princesses," Lily said, hugging us tightly. I could feel that she too was afraid after meeting Claude. I whole body was shaking."It's okay"

"We hope so too," Athy said quietly.

A few days have passed since that encounter. Athy and I discussed our plan and hope it doesn't lead to our downfall. We haven't stopped collecting pretty things, which would have been impossible given Athy's fondness for sparkly things. But our focus now is also on winning Claude's heart. Even if I don't like it at all.

"I think you've gotten a little chubbier since the last time I saw you."

"Dude! What is he talking about. We last saw each other 5 days ago!" Athy yelled. Even though she probably wanted to slap Claude right now, she tried to suppress the urge and instead said: 

"You look great too Papa!"I stood by Lily and Felix and observed the whole situation. Lily and Felix had pale faces. What do you expect from this silence that suddenly prevailed?Claude looked my way. "Well, you're still as short and skinny as you were when you started."

"Please what!" I shrieked.

"Rubi calm down!"

"I'll hit you Emperor!"

It was true, I was smaller than Athy, but I really thought that was cheeky. Especially since I was only an inch or so shorter than her.

"Rubi!" Athy yelled. I knew what she was getting at. My ego seemed to be taking over again. I immediately corrected my face and said, "Hehe, but Papa's still pretty!"

So far, Athy and I have met Claude a few more times. And we had some cute father daughter moments that were both scary.During that meeting, Athy and I realized that no matter how pert and insolent we were, we were spoiling each other. The Kaiser had no interest in killing us.