꧁༺ 𝓜𝓡. 𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓱'𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓷 ... 𝓦𝓪𝓲𝓽 𝓦𝓗𝓐𝓣?!!! ༻꧂

"..." speaking

"..." think

"..." telepathie

recap:

I looked at Athy. She looked at me. And then we fell. We were free falling straight to our deaths. "Ahhhh!" we screamed.

"God damn Athy. Why can't you ever be quiet!" I shouted at her.

"I did not know that!"

Just as Athy and I were about to hit the ground, Athy fell into a person. And I on Athy. Now we were a sandwitch. We landed in the grass with a loud plop.

"Oww," I mumbled.

"You can say that out loud," Athy replied.

"Ugh," it sounded and Athy and I shot our heads up.

"Gah, were sorr-", but Athy's apology got stuck in her throat at the sight of the child we had dragged with us.

"An Angel...? And a rose?"

"Uhhhhh... Shit..."

White hair

White hair...golden eyes. Athy and I turned pale. I could already see the beads of sweat on Athy's forehead.

"Uhhh..."

"You're not Ijekiel by any chance?" Athy asked uncertainly.

"An angel," the boy whispered, still confused as he stared at Athy.

"Dude, aren't you the angel...? Why do you look so good?" Athy's mouth was wide open.Ijekiel's gaze moved to Athy's shoulders. "No angel."Athy was sweating.Then his eyes moved to me.  "A rose..." Me and Athy exchanged uncertain glances. 

"How the hell are we supposed to explain this!" I screamed. "Damn Lucas!"

"How did you fall..." the boy wanted to ask, but was interrupted.

"Ijekiel! Ijekiel, there you are."

I grabbed Athy's hand and ran with her behind a bush.

"Father," said Ijekiel and it was immediately clear to us that behind the bush was none other than MR. White.

"Oh God. How could this happen?" Athy asked.I sighed. "I swear if I catch Lucas I'll punche him" I growled. Athy facepalmed.