꧁༺ 𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮 ༻꧂

"....." speach

"think"

"....." telepath

"Nanny, nanny, Athy and Ruby want chocolate," said Athy , looking at our nanny with round eyes

"Nanny, nanny, Athy and Ruby want chocolate," said Athy , looking at our nanny with round eyes. Since I also loved chocolate and therefore wanted some and I knew that the trick would work twice as well if I participated, I also put on my puppy eyes.

 "Yea, Rubi would like chocolate too, please," I said, playing cute. How I actually hated playing sweet. In contrast to Athy, I was more of the quiet type. The one who often just looked on and only intervened when Athy really needed my help. Meanwhile, we were already five. there was no sign of Kaiser as written in history. However, now I had to be careful. 

After all, Rubi was supposed to die at age 5 in both stories. Which was also the reason why I decided to behave in the future of water. Also and before you ask, no. Absolutely nothing happened in my brain. 

I still don't know how the story in the manhwa ended. I just knew how the novel Athy had read ended. And that's exactly what we wanted to avoid.

"Oh my sweet princesses, you'd like some chocolate?", Hannah our nanny ask.  She was blown away by our sweetness.

"She should be. After all, it's quite embarrassing to pretend to be so childishly cute. After all, Athy and I were already mentally adults. Or almost."

"Yea Athy loves chocolate" Athy tried to draw a huge bow in the air as a sign of how much she loved chocolate. As Hannah melted more and more into it, I made the gimme gimme hands. This only made Hannah fall even more under our spell of sweetness.

Just as Hannah was about to give us the chocolate, Ces intervened.

"Hannah, what are you doing?"

"Ces!"

"Head Maid Lilian told you not to give the princesses chocolate."

 "Meano. why does Ces say this!" Athy said in my head. We had almost perfected our telepathy by now. We could now even talk to each other in long distances. 

"Well, maybe she's afraid of Lily?"

"Hmph! Watch me!"

"....."

I Knew, what Athy wants to do.  But I won't get involved, at least not until I have to. "Nanny," Athy tugged at the skirt of Ces' uniform. Immediately Ces looked at Athy and held her breath. 

"Can Athy and Rubi have chocolate?" I could already see the stars twinkling around Athy. That's how much she was putting herself in character. Ces hesitated, but then said sternly, "No your highness."

"Hmph. She is strong. Come help me Rubi! Together, nothing can stop us!"

"No...", I tried to tell her, but she did not allow any rejoinder.