꧁༺ 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓸 𝔀𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓾𝓼 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷 ༻꧂

"..." speaking

"..." think

"..." telepathie

While Athy stayed in our room with Lucas to study

While Athy stayed in our room with Lucas to study. I successfully avoided it. I really didn't feel like studying right now. Of course I learned. mostly with Athy too. Only today I didn't want to. So when my sister and the magician were talking about Obelia's story, I grabbed Felix and wanted to go for a peaceful walk with him. But not everything went as peacefully as planned.

"Hi Mr. White!" I greeted and Roger Alpheus bowed to me. Felix stood behind me.

"How do you do princess?"

I looked at him."Now that I look at him, I can definitely see the resemblance with Ijekiel."

"Im happy to see you so well, princess. Hopefully your sister Princess Athanasia is doing well too? I was very worried to hear that the treasure of Obelia, our princesses, had been suffering from illness."

I listened to facepalming. "The guy talks a lot..."

"I also hear about the young Warlock who cured you. They say that the Warlock was chosen to be a playmate for your highnesses..."A light dawned on me.

"aha. I see he's upset that Ijekiel failed and some rando came in and took his place. If Athy heard that. She would throw herself on the floor laughing... Not to mention Lucas."

I put on a smile and replied: "Yes. Rubi and Athy are a little behind in Arlantian, so we can't be friends with your son or that girl."Mr. White looked at me thoughtfully.

"Actually, my son is leaving to Arlanta to gain some more experience and knowledge. He is fluent in Arlantia of course. So if it is Alright with you, your highness, my son could help you two with your Arlantian studies before he goes. .."

"Wowie! Amazing!" I cut him off. I had to get this situation under control as quickly as possible.

"Then Rubi and Athy should study hard too, until your sons return!"MR. White looked surprised. After all, I had just ruined another of his plans.

"No, I could ask my son to help with..."

I tugged at Felix's robe, put on my fake sweetness and jumped into Felix's arms."Rubi and Athy get even smarter! Tell your son to do his best in Arlanta too!"