20. Dragon Tea Party

"I actually remember when I met Aemma and she was scared of Dragons," Avalon remarked. "She was scared of mouse." Avalon remarked as she ran a hand over her beautiful white dragon. 

"She didnt grow out of that." Rhaenyra agreed. "But I dont know that story." 

"I tried to help her get past her fear." Avalon remarked. 

"You did?" Rhaenyra questioned. 

"It didnt really work, but I was little." Avalon agreed. 

~

"Is Aemma coming tomorrow?" Avalon asked setting up her stuffed animals around her. Putting her little dragon plush next to her and tucking him in. Viserys loved how Avalon always tended to her plushies. She made sure they were comfortable and always ended up scattered around the floor and bed in the morning.

"I think so." Viserys agreed. Their union although secured had been pushed and pushed. Aemma understood. They were both young after all and were not in a rush. Aemma liked that he tended to his baby sister. Took care of both his siblings as though he was their father. It showed her that he would make a good father one day. She hoped it meant he would be a loyal husband with his dedication to his family.

"I like her. She doesnt like Mouse though." Avalon remarked. "I don't like that about her." Avalon admitted.

"She is not used to dragons, she is not a dragon love." Viserys reminded her as she settled back into her pillow.

"But Mouse is the sweetest." Avalon reminded him. "Mouse loves everyone. Wouldnt hurt her, is that what she is worried about? Mouse wouldnt." Avalon assured him.

"Oh, I know that love, I know but she's still getting used to this." Viserys reminded her.

"Can we have a play date?" Avalon asked.

"You and Aemma?"

"Yes." Avalon answered. "And Mouse." Viserys chuckled.

"I can ask her." Viserys agreed. "Could I come too?"

"No." Avalon answered and Viserys stared down at her as he ran a hand through her hair.

"No?" Viserys countered kissing her forehead.

"I need to show her that Mouse is good and you will distract her." Avalon remarked.

"Am I distracting?" Viserys mused.

"She seems to like you." Avalon agreed.

"Seems to, that's nice." Viserys agreed.

"I like you." Avalon assured.

"Oh, you like me?"

"I love you!" Avalon declared laughing as he tickled her stomach. "She will too." Avalon assured him.

"Thank you Avalon. I love you sweetie. Get some rest." Viserys instructed.

"Tell me a story." Avalon requested pulling him down to her.

"Avalon wants a story..." Viserys remarked as he sat down beside her. She looked up at him and batt those little eyes at him and he was ready to give her world.

"Yeah, a dragon story!" Avalon declared.

"Always a dragon." Viserys agreed.

"Aemma." Viserys said fondly as he hugged her. "Welcome back."