58. I Don't Hate It

Sickly Sweet / Aemond Targaryen Out now

Daemon cocked his head as Rhaenyra kissed Avalon. 

"I... I dont hate it." Daemon admitted. "But I... dont know..." he countered. Avalon giggled tipping her head into Rhaenyra. 

''Your mother's dead. And Vhagar has a new rider now.'' Aemond said proudly.

''She was mine to claim.'' Rhaena shouted in outrage.

''Then you should've claimed her!'' Aemond countered smugly. 'Maybe your cousins can find you a pig to ride. It would suit you.'' Rhaena didn't like that one bit she charged at him. Both twins but Aemond struck them down. ''Come at me again and I'll feed you to my dragon!'' Aemond warned and Jacaerys yelled out as he charged. They all charged at Aemond getting him to the ground, punching him. But Aemond had fire in him. He kicked the girls off and sent a punch to Luke's face, breaking his nose.

"Oh no, oh no!" Zelda declared running back inside. "This is bad! SOMEONE!" She demanded. 

"STOP IT!" Wanda demanded. "AEMOND WHAT THE HELL!" 

''You will die screaming in flames just as your father did! Bastards.'' Aemond declared as he stood up.

''My father's still alive.'' Luke corrected.

"HELLO! GROWN UP!" Zelda demanded. "WE HAVE A PROBLEM! Where are these old people when you need them?" She huffed looking around. 

''He doesn't know, does he, Lord Strong?'' Aemond smirked back at them. Dark black hair, how could he not. Jace kicked sand up at Aemond he flinched back as Luke lunged his blade at Aemonds face slicing his eye. Aemond screamed out as he fell.

 Aemond wailed as ser Harrold Westerling and the guards finally made it to them. Wanda screamed. 

"Took you long enoug- oh my..." Zelda's eyes went wide when she saw all the blood. "Is that.. and you... and... I'm going to be sick." 

''Cease this at once!'' Harrold demanded. ''Get away! My Prince, my Prince. Let me see.'' Aemond was breathing heavily as he removed his hand from his eye. ''Gods be good.''

''How could you allow such a thing to happen? I will have answers.'' Viserys demanded as a maester tended to Aemond

''The princes were supposed to be abed, My King.'' Harrold told him. Daeron was staring back at Aemond trying to get a good look at the hold that was now his eye. 

''Who had the watch?'' Viserys spat

''Young prince was attacked by his own cousins, Your Grace.'' Criston reminded him.

''You swore oaths to protect and defend my blood!'' Viserys shouted in outrage.

''I'm very sorry, Your Grace.'' Harrold told him.

''The Kings guard has never had to defend princes from princes, Your Grace.'' Criston remarked.

''That is no answer!'' Viserys spat.

''It will heal, will it not, maester?' Alicent offered. 

"Zelda? Wanda?" Avalon questioned when she got back to check on them. "Daemon they are not in bed." She demanded. She scooped up Amara and she blinked awake still clearly half asleep. 

"Jace and Luke are gone too." Rhaenyra added nervously. 

"I think the shouting from the great hall is a good bet." Daemon offered calmly. "Fix your dress love." he added. 

'The flesh will heal. But the eye is lost, Your Grace." Maester Kelvyn remarked solemnly.

''Where were you?'' Alicent spat slapping Aegon