51 Opposites

Daemon and rhaenyra were quite similar. Which was maybe why avalon loved them. Which was maybe why daemon and rhaenyra didnt always get along. Opposites attract. Daemon and avalon were certainly opposites.

Rhaenyra and daemon were both bossy and entitled and yet loving and compassionate. They were driven and hard working but bullheaded. Avalon loved them dearly. She loved these uninterrupted moments with Rhaenyra as they walked along the capital. Avalons hand running over her plump stomach.

"Daemon wants a boy but I think its going to be a girl again." Avalon remarked sweetly.

"He wants an heir." Rhaenrya agreed. "But you make such beautiful little girls." Avalon smiled sweetly back at her. EVerything about Avalon was so sweet. 

It would be annoying if Rhaenyra wasnt so in love with her. 

Avalon waved back at Aemond and Daeron as they ran past. Rhaenyra held back a groan. 

"I dont know how you tolerate them." Rhaenyra murmured. 

"They are my nephews." Avalon corrected. "You are my niece."

"yes but..." Rhaenyra sighed. "They are born of the devil." She added a mumbled whisper. Avalon shook her head bumping her hip into Rhaenyra. 

"They are part Viserys too." Avalon corrected. "How is Harwin?" 

"Fine." Rhaenyra answered. 

"He is fine." Avalon agreed with a giggle. Rhaenyra rolled her eyes. "He is I see your infatuation with him." 

"Avalon!" Rhaenyra begged. 

"What? he's perfect. He's all muscles and that dark hair, he reminds me of Brandon Stark. That man was sexy." Avalon assured. 

"Daemon wasnt your first love?" 

"Love? Yes. Crush, no." Avalon assured.

"I love you." Rhaenyra whispered. 

 "My dear you are young you will have a million crushes and a million more loves, just as many heart breaks... dont get stuck on me." 

"Easier said than done." Rhaenyra corrected.  Avalon pouted back at her. "That look is not helping, its making me wet." Rhaenyra informed her honestly. 

"Come on, lets go for a ride."  Avalon declared instead. 

"I'm honestly surprised you can still fly." Rhaenyra countered. 

"It's harder I will admit but I have a feeling this is going to be my last baby. I'm getting to old for it." Avalon mused. 

"You are young and sexy, try taking yourself away from Daemon, I dont see that going well." Rhaenyra countered. Avalon laughed out. 

"Come ride with me!" Avalon declared moving to mouse. 

IN the air they felt free. It was strange how easily Rhaenyra felt at ease with Avalon, no matter how much time passed, Avalon brought a sense of peace and freedom. 

Rhaenyra watched as Avalon's arms extended to her sides, her head tipping back the clouds breaking through her effortlessly. 

Rhaenyra realized that when they got down this happy moment of peace would be replaced with duties and condescending looks. She wanted to stay in the clouds forever. 

Avalon did have to get home. She felt the need to go home to be with Daemon, to have this baby. She wanted to be home for that. But Saying goodbye to Rhaenyra and Viserys was always the hardest. 

"I have only slipped away into the next room, I am I and you are you whatever we were to each other that we are still. But I'm waiting for you for an interval some more very near just around the corner. All is well." Avalon assured.

Rhaenyra watched teary eyed as Avalon headed off, she waved from atop mouses back before they flew off.

No sooner had avalon arrived back at dragonstone her feet landing from Mouses to the ground did she feel her water break.

"Daemon! Im back!" Avalon called out. "And about to deliver you a present!"