Chapter 35

Adam

My body enjoys the peacefulness of slowly waking up without any annoying alarm. Still groggy with sleepiness, I sweep my arm across the bed, expecting to find a gorgeous naked body beside me, but there's nothing but empty sheets. I prop myself up on an elbow and I don't have to search too far to see her. Wrapped up in a sheet, she is standing at the window, seemingly a million miles away, staring at the view of the ocean below. I take the opportunity to just watch her. The look on her face is quite calm, perhaps she's lost in a memory, not a sad one though, just a safe place where she can think and feel, sort through her thoughts and emotions. I know that's important to her, that she functions differently and needs more time to process. I'm all for it and I'll happily give her all the time in the world. But right here and now, my girls time is up. I have a promise to fulfil.

I carefully prowl over to her, my big feet quiet on the soft carpet. She huffs out a little gasp as my arms completely surround her in a warm cuddle.

"Mornin," my voice is deep and gravely, and I press a wet kiss to her neck, and nuzzle my face in her hair.

"Hi," she replies all breathy as I continue my assault on her neck, enjoying the sight of her pebbling skin and little body tremors she can't  hide from me. Not that she's trying.

"You okay?" My hands move across her tummy, one drifting up towards her breast. I check in with her, making absolutely sure that her head is clear and my obvious intentions are truly welcome.

"Yeh, all good. Really good," she reaches back with one hand and tangles it in my hair at my neck, the other clasps over mine and guides it firmly over her breast, a satisfying sigh coming out of her mouth.

My gaze drifts to the window and I see that the tree line at the back of her place conveniently shields against anyone being able to see us from the beach. I glance around just to be sure that we have privacy from other neighbours too.

I drop my hand further down and sweep part of the sheet out of my way. Fuck. My hand meets the bare skin of her upper thigh and I drag a finger up, up, up and find her warm, wet pussy.

"Fuck. Summer. You're so wet," I'm not ashamed to pant the words in her ear. My cock throbs with need as I grab the sheet and pull it off her shoulders. Her eyes dart to the window, her stunning body now completely bare.

"It's okay... no-one can see you," I husk quietly in her ear. I can tell that the possibility of someone seeing her gets her flushed and excited but I don't fucking share and I'm sure as shit not starting now.

"I have a promise to keep Mia piccola ladra..." she turns her head slightly and looks at me with those gorgeous browns filled with slight confusion.

"Turn around. Hands on the glass. Bend over and spread those legs, baby," my tone gives no room for negotiation and I don't think she has any desire to argue. We manoeuvre ourselves around, her legs part, her back beautifully arched and her hands rest on the window. She breaths heavily, her chest rising and falling quickly and I take a second to just admire her. I know how lucky I am and I feel like this time is going to be the right time for us. That everything we've been through, will have all been worth it. That our love will flourish and this will be our forever.

"Are you ready for me...?"

"Yes...," she whispers, desperation evident in her voice.

I slide my cock through her folds, spreading her wetness all over me. Fuck she looks amazing from behind. I tease us both for a few moments, pressing myself against her and slowly moving backwards and forwards. Soon, the temptation gets the better of me and I push myself inside her warm, soft pussy and at the same time she clenches down and seems to suck me inside. She groans as I bottom out and I give her a chance to adjust. A few seconds go by as I grip her hips tightly and I grin as she pushes her arse back, rocking into me, her head drops and she whispers my name. I thrust forward and pull her hips back at the same time and she lets out a gasp. God damn she feels amazing and I easily lose myself in the rhythm of fucking her.