Chapter 1: Earth

Skyhawk, a flier who wants nothing to do with Autobots or Decepticons and wants to just do his own thing.

Skyhawk was currently in a small escape pod that was going to only the Allspark knows where. He had his wings wrapped around his body protectively, not that they really did anything to protect him.

Skyhawk's frame was a bright white, the only black you'll see on his is from the joints from his limbs. The two feathered sort of tails sticking from his pede strut were actually something close to fencing swords. The tips of the swords can be seen sticking from his Hexa-Lateral Scapula(back) if one looked close attention to it.

Skyhawk almost always has his protective visor over his face plates, a V-shaped line from where his optics would be. One could say that it makes him look like a Decepticon, but he understands why some have it, it looks cool as hell! His helm is somewhat sharp, making him look more intimidating than he actually is.

Skyhawk's shoulder pads and pede joints(knees) are also sharp, but it helps when he needs to knee a bot and make it hurt. Skyhawk's pedes are a bit unnatural, being somewhat avian-like as they resemble talons. Now his most notable feature, his wings. His wings move and twitch according to how he's feeling and his body language.

Lowered wings mean upset, sad, or disappointed, fluttering or high wings means extatic, happy, or excited. Wings that don't have a position, or is straight across from each other, means that it is neutral. Flared up or outstretched wings means angry, irritated, or annoyed. Twitching wings either mean that he's faking an emotion, or he's irritated and trying to use the movement in his wings to calm himself down.

Surprisingly, Skyhawk's wings aren't used for anything besides flight and extra emotion. Skyhawk's visor can clip off, but he chooses to have it on, for mysterious character things. Skyhawk's vents were shallow and labored, his optics were closed, but it was impossible to see from his visor.

Skyhawk wasn't really in thought, more of a 'life flashing before my optics' moment. He was reminiscing on everything that happened in his life, the bots he met, the friends he made, his caretaker and sire. Skyhawk's optics opened slowly, he could sniff the scent of Sodium Chloride or better known as Salt.

He could also hear the sound of something large and wet hitting each other when he crash landed. Skyhawk literally screamed as he tumbled around in the escape pod, screaming cybertronian curses that Unicron would be proud to hear. When the movement of Skyhawk stopped, he was clutching the sides of the escape pod with dear life.

His vents were heavy, practically because he just almost had a spark attack. Skyhawk blinked about twenty times so his night vision could work correctly. Skyhawk them had a brief period of where his servos touched literally everywhere on his body to make sure he was okay. The escape pod did it's job, thankfully.

Skyhawk then faced the entrance and put his talon-like pedes on it. He then used all the energy in his pedes to kick the entrance away. The said entrance went flying, to somewhere on this land. Where in Primus was he now!? Skyhawk groaned and whined in beeps in Cybertronian. Skyhawk got out of the escape pod, with mild difficulty since he was big as hell, and landed on he weird land that stuck to his pedes.

Skyhawk scanned the weird land and his scanner told him it was Silicon dioxide(sand). Skyhawk must be on a natural planet then, like Ubanti. The Ubantians were very kind there, gave him some of their sustanance too. Skyhawk thinks that they thought he was their god, since they had Avian murals all over the place.

Skyhawk jittered a bit, stretching his frame so he knew he wasn't rusting or anything. He checked his system and nothing was out of the ordinary, his frame was used to crash landing anyways, he's explored a lot of planets. Anyways, he should probably go somewhere to recharge, he didn't sleep the entire- "Yes, you did." BY THE ALLSPARK.