~31~

It was now the weekend and you were at Emma's place. Emma had invited you and Hina to have a sleepover. Now you girls were waiting for Hina to arrive.

"This is going to be so fun!" Emma said excitedly.

Not long after, Hina arrived. Emma greeted her with a hug.

"You're here!"

"Sorry I'm late."

"Girl it's fine, at least you're here now."

The three of you were at Emma's room just talking and getting to know each other more.

"I'm still surprised you're dating some guy like him." Emma said.

"He's really nice. I'm sure you guys will like him too. Also, your friends seem scary."

"They're not bad guys. Mikey really cares for his friends. He might be the strongest, but he's also childish."

"If you say they're not bad, then I believe you. Also you have a lot of guy friends... do you have a crush on one of them?"

Emma's face turned red. Hina knew she had a crush on someone, so she wanted Emma to spill the tea.

"There is someone! Who is it? I wanna know."

"It's um..."

"Please tell me. I promise to keep it a secret."

"Fine. It's... Draken, the tall boy with the dragon tattoo."

"Omg, you guys would be so cute together! Right Y/N-chan?"

"Yeah, you guys would be a cute couple."

"Y/N, not you too!" Emma's face turned bright red hearing you girls say that. "To bad he doesn't like me back. He never pays any attention to me."

"Don't worry girl, I'm sure you'll get him."

If only Emma knew nii-san likes her too.

"And what about you Y/N-chan, do you like anyone?"

"No." You responded bluntly.

"Oh yeah, and what about Baji?" Emma said teasingly.

A small tint of pink appeared on your cheeks. "I-I don't like him like that."

"But you're literally blushing!"

"I don't know who this Baji is, but I can tell you like him."

"I-it's not like that."

"Don't lie to yourself, just admit you like him."

"I don't think I like him like that, it's more like he's a close friend."

Emma sighed knowing you wouldn't admit you like him. "If you say so."

The night continued on. The three of you would talk and play around. It was now past midnight and you girls were now going to bed. You thought about the conversation from earlier.

You never admitted to liking Baji, but you also never denied it to yourself. You then remembered reading a shoujo manga not long ago. The feelings the girl felt towards her crush were the same feelings you felt when you were with Baji. Maybe I do like him. Your face got all red and you covered your face with your blanket.

Do I really like him?!

Few days later...

You and Baji were at Chifuyu's place. You tagged along since you wanted to see his cat. The two boys were just goofing around while you played with the cat.