~60~

The next day...
Morning...

It was now Monday. You guys had to go to school. You and Baji were back to your normal selves and acted as if yesterday didn't happen. The school day felt long, but at least it wasn't so bad since Mikey and Draken were still with you. The school day was finally over and you were at your locker changing shoes.

"I heard that this bakery makes the best doriyaki! We should go there!" Mikey said to you.

"She can't go." Baji said as he came from behind you guys.

"You're so boring."

"Me and Y/N have plans."

"We do?" You asked.

"I didn't tell you?" You shook your head no.

"Well, we do. So you guys can leave now."

"So rude. Why can't we all hang out?"

"Cuz we're going on a date."

"Again?! Didn't y'all just go on a date yesterday?" Draken asked.

"Yeah, and?"

"That's not fair! You get to be with Y/N-chin all the time!"

"Don't care, we're leaving." Baji took your hand and you guys left.

"Did he just leave?" Mikey said.

Draken just sighed. "Guess we'll hang out some other time."

Baji didn't tell you about going on a date, so you were curious as to where he'd take you this time. Baji planned the date last minute. He thought it would be the perfect chance to finally have his first kiss. Sure he could've tried to do it whenever he wanted to, but he thought he had to set the mood right for it to be the right moment. You guys went home first to get changed. You put on flare leggings with a sweatshirt.

The two of you arrived at your destination. You saw it was an ice skating rink. Thanks to Mikey teaching you how to skate, you thought it wouldn't be so hard. The two of you got your skates and headed towards the ice rink.

"I'm guessing you kinda know how to skate, right?"

"Yeah."

Baji went in first and waited for you. You slowly went in. Baji just took your hand and you guys were skating.

"Look, I can skate with one leg." Baji was just trying to show off. You were amazed.

"That's so cool!"

"I can teach you if you want."

"Ok, yeah."

"All you gotta do is lift your leg and balance."

He's not good at explaining.

You tried to slowly lift up your leg. You were scared to do it. You wanted to at least try. So you tried again and lifted your leg a bit higher. You were losing your balance and before you could fall, Baji caught you.

"Be careful, don't want you hurting yourself."

You blushed at that. "I-I'll be more careful."

There were so many couples ice skating. Some were skating together holding hands. Others were trying to show off to their partners.

So many couples here.

The two of you continued skating. Baji still tried teaching you how to skate on one leg, but you couldn't.