~20~

May 29, 2003

Ever since the incident with Kazutora, you haven't seen or heard of him. Baji didn't know anything either. He said that Kazutora didn't want to be friends with Baji and the others. You were still worried for him. You thought things would get better for him, but he still chose to be alone. You went to the living room and saw Baji putting on his shoes.

"Oh Y/N, I'm heading out. Just gonna hang out with Mikey."

He didn't ask me if I wanted to go. "Ok."

"Bye." Baji said as he left.

For once you wanted to go out. You found it weird that he didn't ask you to come along this time. You had nothing to do. You went into Baji's room and saw his console. Maybe I should play. You turned the game on and sat down on the floor and started playing.

Meanwhile...

Baji went to go and get Mikey. "Mikey!"

Mikey came out. "Baji, what's up?"

"I need your help! I heard that Kazutora is going to face a gang by himself!"

"He's facing them alone?!"

"Yeah, now let's go!"

Baji and Mikey made their way to where Kazutora was supposed to be meeting up with the gang he was going to fight. They made there way there and saw Kazutora beat up on the floor.

"Leave him alone!" Baji yelled. The guys then looked over at Baji and Mikey.

"Huh. Who the fuck are you guys?"

"Oh look, some brats came."

"Are you guys here to help out your little friend here?"

The guys laughed and Mikey charged right at them. It was Mikey against the guys. Mikey beat them all up with just one kick.

"Woah." Kazutora said as he saw Mikey take them all out by himself.

Baji then walked up to Kazutora. "Why did you take them on by yourself? You knew you would've lost. You could've asked us for help."

"But you guys ain't my friends."

Baji sighed. Mikey then went up to them. "We are friends. I mean Baji did introduce you to me and we went out to eat. Doesn't that make us friends?"

Do they really consider me a friend? Wouldn't they just be like the other guys?

"Seriously?! We've hung out a lot of times already. That obviously makes us friends." Baji said.

"I guess."

Baji sighed. "Look, we are friends. Mikey and the rest of the guys are your friends too. Just trust us. We won't be like them other guys."

He was the one who spent my birthday with me. I can trust him, right? "Ok fine, I guess you guys are my friends."

"Wanna come over to my place? My mom is gonna be leaving for work soon." Baji said.

"Sure."

They boys then made there way to Baji's place. Mikey and Kazutora sat on the couch while Baji went to check up on you.

"Y/N, you here?" He said as he opened his bedroom door. He saw you playing. You were so focused on the game you didn't hear Baji coming in.

"Oi, Y/N." He waved his hand in front of you.

You got startled. "Y-you're back."

"Yeah, Mikey and Kazutora are here too. Also, since when did you like playing video games?"