𝒕𝒘𝒐

Isabel POV:

Isabel POV:

"Just block the number." Kenji shrugs, I shake my head sighing.

"I have Kenji! Multiple times, he gets a new number." He opens his mouth to respond but we get interrupted by my front door opening and loud voices.

It was 3pm and Kenji came over a while ago and we decided to invite our Hana and Kaito over.

I met Hana through my dad since her dad is working for mine, we immediately got along because we both have a lot in common, she was forced to work in this industry by her dad like me, and mostly because we are both hot ass bitches! She's amazing though, and I met Kaito when I was about to be shot by a man I was trying to kill, then Kaito showed up and killed him. He said he just saw a gun being pointed at a girl and rushed over but he soon recognized me, and like most people was afraid. But he did save my life so I took him out for a drink and we just clicked! So Kenji, Kaito, and Hana are the only people I really like enough to be friends with here and we are kinda just a friend group.

Since we are such good friends, they don't fear me as much as everyone else, though.. they know if they fuck up I can easily kill them, most people try and come up to me and make small talk to become friends with me so I won't kill them, but I just kill the ones that do that.

Hana and Kaito walk into the living room arguing. "Shut the hell up Kaito!" Hana says slapping the back of his head and sitting down next to me.

"You first bitch!" Kaito flips her off sitting across from us and Kenji moves to sit next to him.

"The fuck is up with you two?" I say annoyed by their yelling.

"She's being a unreasonable whore!" Kaito says crossing his arms, Hana gasps flipping him off.

"Call her a whore again and you can say goodbye to that dick if yours!" I threatened making Kaito shut up real fast. Hana laughs and turns to me smiling.

"Soooo what are you doing tonight?" She asks, I sigh knowing she wants to hang out.

"Work, my dad makes me do all the dirty work, as you know." Her face saddens and she looks at her lap before looking back at me.

"Yeah, my dad has been a pain in my ass lately." I nod agreeing.

We all kept talking and laughing until my dad came home so Hana and Kaito left. Its now 8pm, so me and Kenji are getting ready for the club.

"Ugh what will attract a old man?" I say turning to Kenji, we were standing in my closet trying to pick something out.

"Anything really, you look hot either way." I laugh turning back to my clothes. I finally decide to go with a more "innocent" look. Men especially mafia men, go for the innocent girls.