𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

Tom POV:

Tom POV:

I finish putting all of Isabel's clothes in my closet as she's in the shower. I walk out of the closet and lay down on my bed waiting for Isabel. After a few minutes I hear the shower stop and not too long after the door opens. I see Isabel walk out in a towel that's wrapped tightly around her body, showing off all her beautiful curves. I look her up and down as she walks to the closet to change, she leaves the door open as she drops the towel, now fully exposed for me to see.

She's doing this on purpose.

It's so hard to control myself when it comes to her.

I watch her closely as she slowly puts on her clothes, once she's in her clothes she turns around and walks my way.

She walks over to my bed and lays down next to me. "Why would you do that to me Bels?" I frown. She looks at me with those piercing green eyes. "What do you mean Tom?" She asks innocently, she should be an actress.

"Now you left me excited." I say referring to my boner that's noticeable. She looks down and starts laughing. "I'm sorry baby I didn't know you would enjoy it THAT much." She laughs. I roll my eyes and go on my side pretending to sleep.

"Tommmmmmm." Isabel whines. "Whattttttttt?" I say the same way as her. "I want to cuddle." She says in a soft voice.

My eyes shoot open from my "sleep" and I turn over, grabbing her body and pulling it closer to mine. She rests her head on my chest as her leg rests on my crotch.

Now I'm actually getting tired.

We both get comfortable under the blanket as we slowly fall asleep.

Isabel POV:

I woke up in Tom's arms. After laying with him for an extra 20 minutes I finally get out of his grip and slip out of the room. I make my way downstairs where I hear talking.

"Bullshit, get rid of her then." I hear a female voice say. Curiosity takes over my as I peak around the corner into the kitchen. I see Bill and the back a tall blonde woman. Bill looks annoyed and confused at the same time.

"He loves her, get over it already." Bill says as he walks to the side of her. The lady groans and walks up to the counter and turns around leaning her back against it. I now see her. No fucking way.

Jen.

Jen was my childhood best friend, we met in kindergarten and were friends until I got kidnapped by my own dad and then I lost contact with her after that and never heard of her since. She looks the exact same just, meaner? The Jen I knew was the sweetest girl ever, she cried when I cried. I don't know who this woman is but it's not my Jen.

"Bill stop making this so fucking difficult, he literally told me his plan I'm not fucking stupid." Jen says. What plan?

"What are you talking about Jen?" Bill asks confused. "Once Tom found out that Isabel was in Tokyo, he wanted to take revenge for how he hurt her. He wasn't still in love with her, he played her." Jen says with a smirk.

My heart drops. He played me? No way.

He loves me.

He loves me.

He loves me.

What the fuck.

She's lying.

He wouldn't.

SHES LYING!

"Tom may be evil but he's not cruel. He never stopped loving her and now he's found her again." Bill says. Jen lets out a chuckle. "Is that why he got with me once she was gone? Did you forget I dated him after that slut was gone."

What.

Her and Tom fucking dated?

I feel my eyes start to water but I fight back the tears as I quietly go back up stairs. I get back to Tom's room and he's still peacefully asleep. I grab his phone and go into the bathroom, locking it shut. I go on his phone and into his messages and search up the name I'm looking for, I see the contact and click on it.

Jenny :)

I look at the dates as I scroll up until I see the date of the day before I saw Tom at the club for the first time in years. I take a deep breath and start reading the messages.

Jenny: Hey handsome, any updates?

Tom: Going to the club Tomorrow , she'll be there, I'll make everyone believe I'm surprised to see her lol.

Jenny: That's my boy. Promise you won't fall for the whore again right baby!?

Tom: Don't worry, I'll never fall for her again.

Jenny: Good. Anyways wanna have phone sex?

I stop reading and start silently crying.

It's true. He does love me. I fell for his tricks.

He played me.