𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

4 years ago

4 years ago..

Isabel POV:

"Dad I'm going to Tom and Bill's house!" I say skipping to his office.

"Isabel I thought we talking about training-" he starts but i interrupt him.

"Dad I'm not working in the mafia with you! I don't want that life. Now I'm leaving so I love you." I walk up giving him a kiss on the cheek. He stares at me angry. I sigh and just leave. I leave the house, walking to my boyfriends house.

After walking for about five minutes, I get to their house. I walk inside to immediately be greeted by yelling. Confused, I walk to the kitchen.

I see Tom and Bill arguing, they really are children.

"Woah!! What's going on?" Both of them stop and turn to me, Tom runs up and wraps both his arms around my neck while standing behind me.

"Bill is being a dick." Tom says while laying his head on my shoulder.

"Tom's being the dick! He took my cookie!" I laugh turning to Tom.

"You took his cookie?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

He sighs looking at his feet.

"Maybe.." he mumbles.

"Then I'm sorry Tom, but I'm gonna have to be on Bill side on this one." I say backing up. His eyes widens at Bill cheers behind me.

"What! But you're MY girlfriend, why don't you love me anymore Isabel!" I laugh at him and wrap my arms around his neck. "Of course I love you Tom, but you are kind of a dick." He immediately smirks putting his hands on my waist.

"I think your just finding a reason to talk about my dick." He whispers looking into my eyes. I immediately blush at his words.

"Yeah that's my cue." I hear Bill say, he walks to the bathroom quickly.

Tom smirks at me immediately putting his lips on mine. We move our mouths in sync, like they're made for each other.

His hands go down to the back of my thighs pulling me up on him, he carries me quickly to his room.

We closes and locks the door, while still carrying me.

He then slowly places me on the bed smirking at me, then leaning down connecting our lips again.