𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

Isabel POV:(2 weeks later)

Isabel POV:
(2 weeks later)

Tonight me and Tom are going on a date. He wasn't too specific but told me to wear a dress.

Since Brian has been here he's done lots of trying to get with me. Tom mostly has been staying over because I don't trust Brian. He started to realize that I'm not going back to him so he started bringing his little hook ups over, and they are mean as fuck!

Like I can kill anyone, anywhere.

But Brian talked to my dad the first time he brought a girl over last week, she said I was eating more than I need to so I drowned her in the pool. (gotta do you what gotta do🤷‍♀️) now I'm not allowed to hurt or kill any girl that's over here and is 'Brian's' but they all push my buttons, especially the ones that end up flirting with Tom.

Anyways fuck Brian.

I took an everything shower so now I just need to get ready. I decided with a simple black silky tight dress with some black stilettos. I put my hair up into a nice ponytail and do my makeup normally but with a smokey eye look.

I finish and look at my phone. Tom should be here any minute now so I just grab my purse and put what I might need in there my phone, lipgloss, keys, and gun.

I walk down the stairs and go to the living room, as soon as I hear the giggles I roll my eyes already knowing what I'll see. I walk in and immediately see a girl and Brian on the couch being all touchy.

I think I'm gonna be sick.

I scoff and sit in the chair. I start texting Hana while I wait for Tom. I hear the talking stop so I know they're looking at me.

"That dress looks a little small on you." I look up and see the girl judging me. I smile at her and look to Brian. "Who's your slut for the day Brian?" I ask with a smile. His smirk drops as I see the girl get red.

"Excuse me?" She glares.

Now this may seem strange because what sane girl would speak to me like this? They all should know not to fuck with me. That's the annoying part. Brian drives an hour away to this club and picks girls there to bring here, so they don't know me, don't know the power I hold, how I can kill them in a fucking second.

"Roxy chill." Brian says while he grabs her arm. Brian also knows that I listen to my dad but if this bitch touches me FIRST then she's dead, no matter what my dad says I will kill if I get touched first.

"You think I'm just gonna let this bitch say that to me? Do you know who I am, I eat fat bitches like you!" She yells with a red face, this chick needs to take a chill pill.