𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Isabel POV:

Isabel POV:

"Okay Bill said that they're waiting in the food court." Hana says, getting off her phone. I nod as we start making our way there with bags in our hands.

We get to the food court and look around for a minute until we finally see them in a line, we walk up to them to stand in the line.

"Heyy." Hana says as she stands next to Bill. They both look at us and smile then look at our bags.

"We've been here an hour and you already have all that?" Tom asks with his eyes widened.

"It's the mall, we came here to shop." I say smiling at him. He shrugs and the line moves so we all move together.

We all got our food and went to a table, of course Hana and Bill sat together so me and Tom sat together across from them.

We quietly eat our food while the loud talking of the mall just goes together so it's just a bunch of noise.

"Can I try that?" Tom asks me, I look and he's pointing at the food I got.

"Sure." I shrug. He takes a piece of my food and eats it.

"No fair, that's way better than mine." He pouts at me, I roll my eyes playfully.

"I'll be the judge of that!" I say as I grab some of his food and eat it.

"Damn yours is better." I say as I take a sip from my drink.

"Let's switch then." He says, I look at him for a second and think.

"Fine." I say as we switch foods.

He smiles and happily takes my food.

I start to eat his food and enjoy it way more.

"So we will just text each other when we're ready to go, right?" Hana confirms with me, I nod and she smiles, taking Bill to stores.

I turn around and walk the other way as Tom follows behind me. We walk and glance around until Tom grabs my arm, I turn to him confused.

"We should go in there." He says pointing to a store.

Victoria's Secret.

Of course he would want to go in there.

I roll my eyes and just walk in, with him coming in behind me.