𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Isabel POV:(SMUT WARNING!!)

Isabel POV:
(SMUT WARNING!!)

"LETS PLAY CHICKEN FIGHT!!" Hana yells.

After a long conversation about Tom to Hana and I'm pretty sure Tom and Bill were talking about me because they kept looking at me while talking, anyways me and Hana decided to play chicken fight.

Kenji and Kaito got out a while ago and now they're just sitting by the pool watching us.

Tom and Bill agree and we all swim to each other.

"Okay Isabel you get on Tom's shoulders and Hana get on mine." Bill says while smirking at Tom.

I shrug and swim to Tom.

He goes underwater while I get on his shoulders, he grips onto my thighs and comes out from under the water.

Hana does the same and now Kenji is counting down when to start.

"3.."

"2.."

"1.."

"FIGHT!"

Tom steps forward so I can push off Hana, Bill does the same for her and me and Hana are just trying to push each other off.

I almost fall but Tom grips my thighs harder so I can't.

I lean forward and give Hana one hard push and she falls off Bill's shoulders.

"HELL YEAH!" Tom yells as he lets go off my thighs and lifts his hands up to me.

I laugh and grab his hands, we cheer while holding hands.

He looks up at me as I look down at him still smiling.

"Let's go inside I'm cold." Kaito whines.

I roll my eyes at him as I fall back off of Tom's shoulders.

I swim over to the steps and get out of the water. Tom follows behind me as we get towels to dry off.

We all dry off and get inside.

"Okay you guys go change into whatever clothes you brought in any bathroom, me and Hana are going to change in my room." I say to the guys as me and Hana go upstairs.

We get to my room and we immediately get our bikinis off.

At this point we've been naked in front of each other so much, it's not even awkward.