𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

Isabel POV:

Isabel POV:

I weakly eat my food with my weak arm.

I hate being fucking weak.

It's been 2 hours since I woke up, after they stitched me up I fell asleep. Apparently Tom got kicked out but said he would be back.

I try to bring the spoon to my mouth but my shaky hand drops the spoon on my lap.

"Fuck." I murmur.

"Need a little help?" I hear someone say, I look up and see Tom smiling in the doorway.

"Yes please." I say in a sweet voice. He immediately walks over to me, sitting on the chair next to me.

He picks up the spoon, throwing it away.

He cleans the mess then unwraps a new spoon.

I watch his every moves as he feeds me some cereal.

He feeds me a few bites and as some milk drops down my chin, he puts down the spoon and grabs a napkin, quickly bringing it up to my face.

I slightly smile as he wipes the milk off my face. I notice while he's doing this, his tongue is sticking out of the corner of his mouth, cute.

"Thank you Tom." I say as he looks me in the eyes. "Anything, Isabel." He puts down the napkin and cleans all the trash.

"I'll be right back." He says and leaves the room.

Tom walks behind me with his hand on my waist guiding me out of the hospital.

We finally get out and to the parking lot.

He opens the passenger door and I get in, he gets in a few seconds later.

He starts driving without a word.

I want to say something but I don't want to make him mad.

Wtf?

Why tf would I care?

We get to my house and he pulls in front parking. I turn to leave but then Tom grabs my hand. I look back into those very sparkling eyes.

"I mean everything Isabel, I need you. " He says while playing with my hair.

"Tom.. I don't know." He just smiles slightly while stroking my face, then I see his eyes travel to my lips. Then he just leans in, connecting his lips with mine.

I kiss back being too into moment.

God his kisses are the best.

He then gently pulls me on top of him. Now I'm kissing him while being on his lap. His hands go straight to my ass. While mine are around his neck.

I start to grind my hips into him again immediately making him groan.

We continue making out for 10 more minutes, until we accidentally honk the car horn. We both laugh before I open the door, getting out.

"Wait Isabel... I mean it, I need you... so when can I have you?" I feel red by his words.

"Soon." I close the door and walk up to my house.

I better live up to those words.

Because I need him.

A/N - hey guysss. So I just posted a lot today, since I missed 2 days. But I'm rly tired and I literally have this whole story planned out in my head😭 so lmk if you like this story pls!!