𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Isabel POV: It's been 3 days since I pulled that little stunt with Tom, and he has not been happy about it

Isabel POV:

It's been 3 days since I pulled that little stunt with Tom, and he has not been happy about it.

I've seen him everyday since, Bill and him have come over with Oscar to talk to my dad in his office.

Coincidently every time they come over I'm either, in the kitchen, or living room so they see me, I see them.

Especially Tom.

He always looks straight at me with that stupid smirk on his stupid face.

Whatever. Now I'm just sitting on my bed watching tv, Tom, Bill, and Oscar are here talking to my dad in his office again. Once my dad told me they'd be over again, I decided to not see them.

I get bored and decide to call Hana, I haven't talked to her in forever.

After a few seconds she answers the call.

"Isabel!! I missed you, what's up?" Hana says happily over the phone. "Nothing much, just wanted to know if you wanna hang?" I ask, I hear a small squeal before she answers.

"Omg yes! How about I come pick you up and we go out for lunch?" I immediately agree because I'm starving!!

We hang up, and I quickly go to my closet picking out what to wear.

I decide to go with some high rise flare jeans, and a black low cut crop top, and I put on some doc martens to go with the outfit. After I decide I like the outfit I put on some rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and change my belly ring.

I showered last night, so no need for that. I brush through my hair, and do my makeup.

I finally finish and check myself out in the mirror.

I'm hottttt

I smile and grab my purse, walking out of my room. As I'm going down the stairs I hear voices in the kitchen.

I walk into the kitchen immediately regretting it.

My dad, Oscar, Bill, and Tom.

They were all sitting at the island talking.

I mentally groan, but walk to the fridge.

I hear all conversations stop, they all just look at me. I ignore the awkward silence and grab a coke. I turn around placing it on the counter and I look up to see everyone looking at me.

"What?" I say weirded out. "Uh- nothing!" Bill says taking a sip of his drink, looking away.

"Isabel I need to talk to you." Tom says, I get a little nervous.

"Why?" I ask taking a sip of my coke.

He rolls his eyes getting up and walking over to me, he grabs my wrist tight pulling me out of the room. We get to a corner and he shoves me in front of him.

"The fuck?" I say annoyed. "I can't stop thinking about you." He mumbled.

I laugh slightly.

"What was that?" I lift his head so he's looking right at me.

"I can't stop thinking about you." He says louder.

"Well that's funny because I haven't thought of you once." I lie. I go to walk but away he grabs the back of my neck.

I gasp as he pulls me closer, putting his lips on my neck, he starts to kiss my neck and definitely leaves marks. 

I close my eyes, kind of enjoying this feeling again.

"Isabel and Tom." I jump pushing Tom away, I turn to see my dad walking towards us clueless.

"Yes dad?" I ask moving hair to cover my neck.

"I need to talk to you two." He says looking between me and Tom. "Uh okay?" Tom says confused.

"So, there's this guy who's trying to kill me right now.. and I need the both of you to kill him for me." He says quickly.

"Wait what? Like work... together?" I ask, he nods.

"Hell no." I say crossing my arms. Tom lets out a chuckle.

"I wouldn't mind working alone with you."

I scoff at his words, fuck this.

"Well you are going to Isabel, so suck it up. You will start tomorrow." My dad says walking away, I groan.

"Guess we're partners now." I look at Tom to see him smirking.

"Fuck you Tom." I start to walk away but he grabs my wrists pulling me to him.

"You'll have lots of opportunities for that when we're alone... trust me Isabel." He whispers, sending chills down my spine.

I stand there silent, then he lets go walking away, but he turns around looking at me.

"Don't think I like you because of this little interaction, I still fucking hate you." He says, leaving the room.

I let out a breath. I gather myself and walk back to the kitchen, not looking at anyone. I grab my coke, and my purse.

I turn to leave but i glance at Tom, for him to already be looking at me. I wink at him and leave my house.

I see Hana's car, and get in the passengers side.

"Hi Isabel!!" Hana says happily. I put my stuff down saying hi to her.

We agree on a diner to eat at and she starts driving there.

I need a girls day.