𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Isabel POV:

Isabel POV:

After going out to eat, and go to the mall with Hana, I went home and avoided Tom, since he was still here! I ended up falling asleep early for the day ahead with Tom.

Ugh why Tom?

Literally out of all people!

Why not pair me with Bill!

I know Tom lost feeling for me, he just wants a good time.

I mean, the last time we were together we fucked!

I'm the villain in his mind, he's not still into the villain!

But the way he looks at me, the way his eyes sparkle when he looks at me.. it reminds me of before.

Of course I miss how life was before but I had no choice, literally.

If I could take it all back trust me, I would.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by the knock on my door.

Then my dad opens it looking straight at me.

"I know you are mad about working with Tom, but I don't understand why Isabel. You used to love that man more than yourself, what changed?" I scoff looking away from him.

"I did." I keep my eyes on the tv ahead of me.

"What?"

"He doesn't know anything dad, He doesn't know what I went through BECAUSE OF YOU. They think I just left them because I wanted to, but I don't want to tell them the hell I went through to get here." I yell at him. He looks shocked for a second before looking beside him, he looks confused for a second then he walks away.

I get confused but then someone else walk in, Tom.

Shit.

He heard all of that.

"What do you mean Isabel?" He says walking closer to my bed.

I immediately get up walking closer to him.

"Tom you aren't supposed to know, leave it." I can tell this angers him.

"What happened to you?" I think about what to say.

Do I lie?

Do I tell the truth?

What the fuck do I do?