10

Mandi was at the bar with some friends from high school when stiles called her.
"Mandi. I need you to meet us at the school."
"What why what happened?"
"Mandi I don't have time to explain just get over here."
"Stiles at a bar right now with friends for a much break."
"I know mandi  but it's an emergency. Please mandi."
"I'm on my way don't do anything to dumb."

Mandi hung up and asked one of her friends to drive her to the highschool. "Mandi seriously?" "I'm sorry my brother needs me for something."

-|-

"So why am I here?" "Derek thinks Scott's boss is the alpha." "Okay what does that have to do with me." "Derek tell her where Scott's boss is." "The back of my car." "What the fuck you can't go around kidnapping people." "He not a person he's a werewolf." "I give a damn if he's fucking puss in boots you can't kidnap someone."

Mandi stood outside with Derek while stiles and Scott were inside. A weird screech thing came through the loudspeakers.
"You got to be kidding me." Derek whispers, "What he did great if he was trying to sound like a dying cat." Mandi says sarcastically. A couple seconds later a loud howl comes through the loudspeakers. "That sounded like a howl." Mandi says. Scott and stiles come out of the school. "What the hell was that are you trying to attract the entire state to the school." "Sorry I didn't know it 've that loud." "Yea and it was awesome." Stiles says and mandi agrees.
"Shut up." "Oh come on don't be such a sourwolf." Mandi says.
"What did you guys do with my boss." "What." They Both say in unison. Just then something comes up behind derek and mandi and stabs derek with its claws. Mandi freezes at the sight. She seen the alpha before but it's still scary. Stiles grabs mandis wrist and pulls her into the school. Her stiles and Scott run into the school.

A/n
Oh no Derek's dead whatever will we do?
:)