24

mandi walked into the sheriffs station and saw a deputy laying on the grpund with a pool of blood under her. she looks up to see stiles eye widening with horror.
and then matt with a gun.
"well fuck me."

---

mandi watches as stiles and scott do everything matt says. then scotts moms car pulls up and scott pleads with matt to just let his mom go and not get her involved but matts respons is grabbing mandi a putting the gun against her head.
"go, or i shoot mandi and then stiles and then your mom." mandi tenses feeling the barrel of the gun pressed hard against her temple. the lights flicker.
"open the door." "please matt." "open it." scott opens the door to see derek but jackson behind him. derek falls forward onto the ground.
"this is whos controlling him? this kid?" "yea well derek not everyone can be a big bad wolf. yea thats right ive learned a few things. werewolfs, kanima, hunter, its like a freaken halloween party every full moon. except for mandi and stiles. what do you turn into?"
"abominable snowman," stiles says, "but its more of a seasonal thing."
matt laughs and looks at mandi for an answer. "why are you looking at me if i knew what i was i wouldnt tell you so fuck off and die in a fucking ditch."
matt looks at jackson who scrathes stiles neck causing him to fall on derek.
"bitch" stiles says.
"get him off of me." derek demands
"i dont know i think you too make a good pair. but how does it feel to habe all that power stripped from you by a tiny cut.  how does it feel to be helpless."
"still got teeth why dont you come down here and ill show you how helpless i am."
"yea bitch."
"stiles stop fucking cursing its bad."
"mandi you just cursed while telling me not to curse."
"and?"
"that fucking hypocritical."
"shut the fuck up i dont care."
before stiles can respond a car pulls up and matt tells scott to do what he says and melissa wont get hurt.
"dont trust him!" stiles yells.
matt kicks stiles off of derek and puts his foot on stiles neck making him gag.
mandi goes to hit matt but jackson stabs her in the stomach with his claws.
mandi looks down. "you bitch." she grabs jacksons arm and electrocutes him causing him to jump back and cut her neck with his tail. she falls onto the ground next to derek and her brother.
matt and scott go to the front leaving the trio on the ground.
"if you had just let me stay in my bed." mandi says to derek who retaliates with, "if you had just let me kill jackson." "hes a teenage boy!" "hes a murderer." "so are you." "thats different." "no the fuck it isnt derek." "oh so you would kiss jackson too."
"WHAT!?!" stiles yells
"you said to forget about that so in my mind it never happened."
derek clenches his jaw she was right they were supposed to have forgotten the kiss.

a/n
thats all for now luv you ;)