11

At some point mandi got separated from Scott and stiles. While they were safely hiding in the locker room mandi was in the middle of the hallway the alpha circling her. She had no way of protecting herself so she was panicking. But the alpha wasn't attacking he was just circling her every time he looked like he was about to attack her he stopped. He tilted his head like before in the video store. Then he ran off. Mandi got up and ran the other way around the corner before she ran into Jackson. "Shit why the hell are you here?" "We came with allison" lydia says. "Fuck fuck fuck. Alright come on we need to find allison." They go down the hall to see Scott allison and stiles all by the the door. "Great can we go now?" Lydia asks. They heard thumps above them. "Run!" They ran and the alpha crashed through the ceiling and chased them they ran to an open classroom and Scott and Jackson started barricading the door while stiles tried to get their attention. "Scott." He ignored him."That's great guys. Good job. Now what are we going to do about the 20 foot wall of windows." "Okay what is going on?"
Scott decided itd be a good idea to tell everyone that it was derek trying to kill them. Why? Because he a dumbass idiot.
"call the cops." "No" "What do you mean no?" "I mean no you want to hear it in Spanish no" mandi tuned the sound of Jackson and stiles arguing out. She only listened again when she heard Jackson say, "someone call stiles useless dad and tell him to bring someone down here who has a gun and decent aim." "Call my dad useless again and I'll tie you to a chair and leave you to die in the hallway." Mandi threatens jackson. Stiles calls his dad but it goes to voicemail. They end up taking the stairs and going to the science lab.

"Scott that's a dumbass idea, he'll kill you." "I agree with mandi, even with lydias Molotov cocktails. He could hurt you. He killed three people." "I have to do it allison or we all die. Mandi you understand." "I understand that I'm not letting someone I consider a younger brother go do something that's going to get him killed." "Not even if it protects your actual brother." Mandi stays quiet but allison speaks up. "Scott plea-" "I'm going allison." Allison gives Scott a kiss before he leaves.
Eventually they hear sirens and see cop cars. When they are taken out of the room they explain the cover story to mandi and stiles dad but they can tell he doesn't believe them probably because they couldn't find the janitors body.

A/n
Stiles iconic line>>>>>>>
:D