07

Mandi sat in the passenger seat of stiles jeep she had borrowed it today to go to their mothers grave so she had planned on picking stiles up after school and driving home instead stiles wanted to drive so she was in the passenger seat as stiles was driving out of the parking lot when derek come out in front of it. Stiles slammed on the brakes and quickly got out to go to derek. Scott came over too. Mandi stayed in the jeep reading one of her books, when all of a sudden stiles got in and Scott put derek in the passenger seat where mandi was sitting. "What the fuck scott." She asks as she tries to scoot so he doesn't place derek directly on top of here. "Scott find out what's in that bullet."

Stiles drove out of the parking lot and then started going somewhere. "Stiles where the hell are you taking us." "His house." "You can't take me to my house. Not when I can't defend myself."
"Are you dying."
"Not yet." "What do you mean not yet." "You look like your dying what if Scott can't find out what you were shot with." "I have a last resort." He pulls up his shirt and mandi and stiles look at the wound they've seen bullet wounds that is not what it looks like. "What the hell is that. It looks contiguous. Wait get off mandi I don't want her getting that actually better yet get out."
"Start the car." Derek literally growls. "I don't think you should be barking orders with they way you look." Derek looks up at mandi before as stiles continues, "get your brother to start the car or I'll rip your throat out.......with my teeth." Don't say it. Dont say it. Don't say it. DON'T SAY IT. "that's kinda kinky." Mandi says laughing. Stiles starts the car afraid of derek while mandi just laughs.

"Which is?" "You are going to cut off my arm" "pfffff fuck no." Mandi says and stiles also says no. Scott had found the bullet but now he had to bring it to them. Derek finally found some hand saw thing in one of the cabnits in the animal clinic.
"Alright how bout this. Either one of you cut of my arm or I'm going to cut off your heads." "Yea I'd rather be dead than chop an arm so okay." Mandi says. "I'm not buying you threats anyway." Stiles says and derek grabs him and pins his head against the table. "DEREK FUCKING LET GO OF HIM!" Just as mandi says the derek vomits up black goo stuff. "Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew." Mandi says backing up from it. "What the he'll is that. " "my body trying to heal itself now you need to cut off my arm." Stiles grabs the saw. At the last second Scott comes in and yells stiles name before handing derek the bullet. Derek takes it but passes out. Stiles tries slapping him to wake up but it's not working Scott finally gets the bullet and that's when mandi moves stiles out of the way and punches derek square in the jaw waking him up.
"Son of a bitch." Mandi says shaking her hand.

A/n
:)
I'm thinking about making mandi a supernatural being but I don't know do you think I should.