14

somehow mandi got sucked into chaperoning the dance so there she stood watching a bunch of teenagers get drunk and dance. every now and then a teenage boy would come over and try to flirt with her. eventually she got annoyed and decided to go for a walk when she sees lydia in the middle of the field yelling for jackson. mandi runs over to her. "Lydia want are you doing out here."
lydia opens her mouth to speak but all of a sudden the field lights come on.
and someone games walking toward them.
"Lydia! MANDI! RUN." mandi turns to see stiles and when she turns back around she sees lydia on the ground and peter about to kill her.
"No wait don't kill her please." stiles says. "ofcourse not just tell me how to find derek" "what." "tell me how to find derek" "I don't know that why would I know that." "just tell me the truth and I won't hurt her." "i swear to God I don't know" "tell me stiles. TELL ME!"
"we'll do it! we'll do it just leave her alone. derek took Scott's phone and it has gps so if it's still on and if he still has it we can find him" mandi says looking down at lydia.
"No I'm not just letting you leave her here" "you don't have a choice stiles you're coming with me both of you" "look just kill me okay I don't care anymore!" peter walks up to stiles and puts his nail against stiles throat as stiles stands up slowly. "call your friend stiles tell Jackson where she is that's all you get."

----

peter slams stiles head into the trunk. "I can be very persuasive stiles don't make me persuade you." mandi didn't know what she was thinking but somehow she finds her fist colliding with peters jaw. which startles him and he takes a few steps back. "I don't know what it is with you hales and slamming my brother against things but I'm getting fucking tired of it."
peter laughs "you pack a nice punch sweetheart but that doesn't do anything to me." "No I know I'm just waiting till I get my hands on a wolfsbane bullet." mandi says as stiles starts doing what peter wanted.
"what happens when you find derek." "don't think stiles type" "you're going to kill people aren't you" "only the responsible ones" "look if I do this you have to leave Scott alone" "do you know why wolves hunt in packs? it's because their favored prey are too large to be brought down by one wolf alone. I need derek and Scott both of them." "he's not going to help you." "oh he will because it'll save allison. and you will because it'll save Scott, your best friend whom you know so well you even have his username and password."
"so that leaves me I'll just call the argents I'm sure theyd love to kill you." mandi says. "No you wont sweetheart" peter says stepping closer to her, "because if you do I'll kill him"
mandi punches him again. She doesn't know why she does that all she's doing is bruising her hand. "I'm really starting to wish I killed you in that movie store." peter says before watching stiles put Scott's username in.
"his username is allison?" peter asks, "his password is also allison?" "still want him in your pack?"
"their holding him at his own house?" "not at it under it. I know exactly where that is" they hear howling, "and I'm not the only one. give me you're keys" stiles sighs. "careful she grinds in second." peter takes his keys and bends them. before handing then to stiles and turning to get in the nurses car. "so you're not going to kill us?" "don't you understand I'm not the bad guy here." "You turn into a giant monster with red eyes and fangs, but you're not that bad guy here?" "I like you stiles and since you've helped me I'm going to give you something I  return. do you want the bite" "what?" "Do you. want. the bite. if it doesn't kill you, and it could, you'll become like us." "like you?"
"yes a werewolf. would you like me to draw you a picture? that first night in the woods I took Scott because I needed a new pack. it could've easily been you. you'd be every bit as powerful  as him. no more standing by his side watching him become stronger  and quicker more popular. watching him get the girl you'd be equals. or maybe more." peter grabs stiles arm. "yes or no" stiles takes a second but he pulls his arm away. "I don't want to be like you."
"do you know what I heard just then? your heart beating slightly faster on the words 'I don't want.' you may believe that you're telling me the truth but you are lying to yourself." peter steps closer to him.
and mandi punches him again. "damn it why the fuck do I  keep doing that." She mutters before saying to peter, "he said no so go fuck yourself and leave us the hell alone." "as you wish sweetheart."
peter gets in the car and drives away.
"are you okay stiles?" "am I okay you just punched a werewolf three times. are you okay?" "I'm fine now lets go to the hospital."

-----

"just because you feel guilty all of a sudden doesn't make it okay, alright? Half of this is still you're fault!" "stiles he has a car." mandi says stepping forward. "did you bring the Porsche." stiles asks "yea" Jackson pulls out the keys. "good I'll drive." stiles takes the key. Jackson opens his mouth to speak. "don't argue or he'll just steal your car." she says. they turn to see Mr argent and 2 other men.
"boys, miss stilinski. I was wondering if you could tell me where Scott mcall is." mandi steps in FRONT of stiles and jackson. "No but we can tell you to go fuck yourself." "Yea I haven't seen Scott since the dance. what about you jackson." "I... uh....." "oh for the love of God."
the men push the teenager into an empty room and lock the door. "let's try this again. where is Scott mcall."
"Up your ass and around the corner" mandi says with a smile. argent grabs stiles and pushes him against the wall. mandi tries to go forward but one of the other guys holds her back. "let me ask you a question stiles. have you ever seen a rabid dog." "No. I could put it on my to do list."

mandi stops listening to argents rant until he asks, "tell me did you have to lock Scott up on the full moon." "Yea I handcuffed him to the radiator." "Would you prefer we locked him in the basement and burned the whole house down around him?" mandi asks walking over to argent. "despite popular rumors we didn't do that." "sure sure I totally believe you."

a/n
we love a protective mandi
sorry it's been a little while I was grounded lol but I'm back for now