33

mandi shakes her head, "a baby is that all lydia, nothing- nothing else?"
"i hear water runing. oh my God! shes drowning the baby! someones drowning!" lydia explains as she stands up.
the trio run to issac and boyds room where they see boyd in the bathtub with a safe holding him under.
"he blocked it her blocked the drain with something." "what do we do?" "here help me."
lydia and stiles pull on the safe mandi goes to help them but freezes when she hears her mothers voice.
"amanda." "no no not again stay away from me stay out of my mind." "thats no way to treat you mother." "your not my mom shes dead. go away go away." "thats right and you could be happy again you could be with you mother."  "no no im happy im happy here." mandi mumbles with tears in her eyes as she despretly tries to fight the voice urging her to kill herself.
"mandi!" stiles yells standing infront of mandi. he had brought a flare for boyd and had it lit but just as he was about to burn boyd he noticed his sister she had tears runing down her face and she was mumbling something. wincing stiles brings the flare to mandis hand burning her causing her to yelp in pain and jump back.
"what the fuck!" she yells her eyes glowing white, stiles sighs in relief before going over to boyd and sticking the flare into the water burning him. boyd shoots up with a roar his fangs out and his eyes glowing. the safe flies to the other side of the bathroom. lydia was holding stiles arm for some sort of safety while stiles grabbed mandi and pulled her behind him.
mandi shakes her head at his stupidity due to the fact she was the one with powers not him so she should be in front.
after stiles burns issac the trio meets back up with allison.
"i cant find scott anywhere." "its happening to him too isnt it?"
"it has to be didnt you say there was another flare on the bus?" "yea ill get it." stiles stats but the stop when they see scott standing in a puddle with the flare lit.
mandis face scrunches at the overwhelming smell of gasoline as her eyes widen realising the smell was coming from scott and he was drenched in gas.
"scott." allison says walking forward stiles, mandi, and lydia right behind her. "scott." she says again as they come to stand infront of him.
"theres no hope." scott states. "what do you mean scott? theres always hope." allison asks her voice wavering, anyone could tell she was on the verge of tears.
"not for me. not for derek." scott says again.
"derek wasnt your fault. its wasnt anyones fault" mandi says to the teenager she saw as a second little brother. "everytime i try to fight back it just gets worse. people keep getting hurt." "scott listen to me okay? this isnt you all right?" stiles starts as he walks forward. mandi grabs his wrist but he shakes her off as he continues to talk, "alright this is someone inside your head telling you to do this okay now-" "what if it isnt?" scott asks interrupting his best friend, "what if it is just me. what if doing this is actually the best thing that i could do for everyone else. it all started that night. the night i got bitten. do you remember the way it was before that?  you and me we were-- we were nothing we werent popular. we werent good at lacrosse. we werent important. we were no one. maybe i should just be no one again. no one at all."
"scott just listen to me okay your not no one. okay youre someone youre-- scott your my bestfriend okay i need you. scott your my brother. you- you were there when mandi- when she tried kill herself. you know she felt everything you just said but look her now shes happy scott she got through it and you can too but if your going to do this then i think your just going to have take me with you." stiles says placing his hand on the flare as he stands in the puddle.
mandi chokes back a sob as she watches stiles take the flare from scotts hand and throw it away from them and the gas. mandi walks over to scott and stiles, relieved she didnt lose her family and just as she was about to pull them into a hug. lydia screams, "no!"
she tackles stiles which causes the other two to fall away from the puddle as it goes up in flames.

----

"i dont want to know. i really donf want to know." coaches voice wakes the group that slept in the bus. mandi lifts her head off of stiles shoulder as coach continues, "but in case you missed the announcement the meets cancelled. so we're heading home. pack it in. pack it in!"
ethan sits next to scott and begins talking to him. mandi wasnt litens because she was still trying to wake herself up.
"we're pretty sure dereks still alive. but he killed one of ours that means one of two things can happen either he joins our pack," "and kills his own." "or kali goes after him and we kill him thats the way it works." "you little code of ethics there is barbaric just f.y.i." stiles moves to sit next to scott after ethan leaves while mandis head reels was it really possible that derek was alive?

---

mandi stands in her room she had wanted to find derek bit ultimatly decided it was too late to start looking now. she was plugging her phone in when she heard her window open when she turns around she sees him. lwtting out a bretah in relief she runs to him and wraps her arms around him he returns the hug doing the same.
with his head buried in her neck and her sweet scent being all he could smell, derek began to regret what he did yesterday he began to feel as if he made a mistake like he was tricked and finally came to his sense but as soon as she pulled away all of that faded away and he was no longer unhappy with his decision.

a/n
okay so i saw this theory thing that jennifer used her druid powers to seduce him and thats what im going to stick with in this story.