IMPORTANT INFO

Hi! First of I just want to say thank you to anyone reading this, it means the world to me. Reading and writing is my escape, so having other people use my story as their escape is insane to me. I don't have a posting schedule, but there will be a chapter at least once a week, but most likely they'll be about 4 a week, and if this ends up getting any readers i'll probably be posting almost everyday.

This book does have some heavy and mature topics that may trigger some people so I want to list those here, please do not read this if any of these topics will trigger you

-swearing -sex -homophobia -bullying -physical abuse -self harm (no blood mentioned) -eating disorders (no weight or calories listed) -depression -anxiety -panic attacks

But this is not just a sad story, it's about overcoming all the bad, I promise the whole book isn't this dark, and when one of these topics is mentioned I will put a trigger warning. However, the eating disorder is something that is mentioned in most chapters, not always directly but there is a lack of meals or skipping meals in most chapters, without me actually addressing that's it's because of an eating disorder. So if that's a topic that triggers you, I highly recommend you pick another one of my books that doesn't deal with this issue.

I don't write detailed smut, but I will write enough that you know what happened/how far they went.

This main couple may be a guy and girl, but sexuality plays a big role in this book, and there are other main characters who are part of the LGBTQ+ community, so if that makes you uncomfortable, this is not the book for you!

This book is equally about friendship and a romantic relationship so it was so fun creating both a strong romantic relationship, and developing a strong platonic relationship.

If you have any questions, or would like to know how detailed these possible triggers are, so you decide if you'll be okay reading please comment or send a message!

-