Mira And A Series Of Bad Decisions

It's been almost 5 years since i lastly saw Violet. On the evening we lastly saw each other the Tyrrish Rebellion started and our parents were called into war, while Violet was brought to Basgiath, while i was immediately flown by my mother to my grandparents on the coast of the Emerald Sea. At first i didn't wanted to part with Violet and my parents but i didn't had a choice. Now at the age of fresh 19 my grandparents are my only real family left with we don't count the General. Both my parents died in the Rebellion but while my father is still seen as a god of war, died defenfing his own country till his last breath stopping the Rebellion with General Melgren and capturing Fen Riorsen, my mother betrayed the country, she has secretly always been a informant of the Followers of the Rebellion and when it came down she sliced my Dads throat on the day of the execution not bearing the pain she hold seeing her people die infront of her but before her dagger reached her Brothers throat Codagh, the great black dragon of General Melgren, burned her till only ashes were left. 

On this day i lost both of my parents.
Even more so i lost myself. The waves clash against the soft sand under my feet as i strip my clothes and dive into the soft waves, feeling the water collide with my tan body letting the blue water carry me, the mark of the traitors children swirling up my left upper leg, continuing it's way over my waist till it stops under my right breast. I trace the swirls with my finger before making swimming motions so i could get to my favorite cave before sunset. After the Rebellion when the General arrived here demanding me to be marked my grandparents, his parents stood ground that their baby shouldn't be marked and even though i don't think Augustine liked their words, he loved his sister once and everytime he looked at me i felt that he saw his sister in me. To be fair i did look like my Mom only the bright blue eyes and the almost golden hair i've got from my father but my body, my smile, my laugh was the one she wore when she was alive and as i aged i became more and more the woman my mom was. In the end they couldn't convince codagh, how could they, he is literally a fire spitting enormous black dragon, who could kill us all in a heartbeat but he agree to place my mark not on my arm but somwhere nobody, I've not beforehand allowed to, woyld lay eyes on ever.

I can still remember the pain i felt when his fire hit my body and burned my flesh but nobody outside, not even violet knew of my mark or the fact that my parents had even gotten a child. I was noone even though my dad was the greatest rider of this generation. I sigh as i reached the cave diving trough the tunnel underwater to reach the beautiful Lagoon hidden behind the stone walls of the the mountins.
Tomorrow Violet would enroll into the scribe Quadrant. My heart squeezed at the thought of my friend. She didn't knew what happend to me and probably forgot about my existence but she would be save as scribe. Violet would be save.

The sun set and trough the opening above my head emerged a beautiful golden light show, covering me in beautiful light, letting my skin shine and my hair glow, i closed my eyes and fell silent till the gold was gone and the molns light was the only thing enlightening the cave. I sighed, it had to be one hour already, i had to go back now to get to bed, today i would've gauntlet practice again. When I lifted myself into the now dark blue water the water around me began to glow and sparkle signaling it was the time of the year when the Algae came to this part of the ocean to rest. A smile danced over my lips and i dived back into the ocean, away from the safety of the lagoon. At the first tries 4 years ago when i firstly discoverd it i hid my head quite a few times but now i knew exactly where to go.

When my head finally breaks through the surface i have to gasp for air. The fresh sea air fills my lungs and i immediately feel relaxed as the moon illuminates the way back to beach. I make my way back to the beach and as i reach it i quickly get dressed in my clothes again. The temperatures on the coast is always high so i mostly wear dresses when i am not at practice. Today I've decided against it tho since it was harder to sneak in with one on. As i make my way up to the mansion i can call my home i pick up a small seashell with a tiny hole in it. I turn it in my hand inspecting it for an animal but it seems noone is there so i take my necklace, which is just a golden band and thread it on admiring it for some seconds before continuing my way further.
I've almost reached the wall which i still have to claimb to reach my balciny and my room as suddenly a shadow falls over the house. I quickly make my way up as soft wing beating fills up the air. My Mind races as i see a person dressed full in black dismount a hudge dragon. I can't see tail or color and i have to think of codagh even tho it can't be him since this one looks a little bit tinier.