Don't Fall VIOLET

...............
A gold shine illuminated the darkness around me, giving light to the otherwise dark dream world around me. It was far but yet so close. I urged to reach it, to touch it, to feel its light on my skin. Each step I took made my body feel lighter as if I was supposed to go there, to be with whatever it was... Having the dazzling shimmer now right in front of me I stopped.
I could feel the power radiating around it, making my body go rigid as it longed for the raw power laying bare beneath the hot shimmer but as I reached out with my hand, I quickly retreated it, feeling the golden flames burn through my skin till it reached the bone.
I gazed at my hand in utter shock as it turned gold for seconds before rebuilding itself.
In fear of what I had just witnessed in front of me, I jumped backward but the flame and I seemed to call each other making it impossible for me to stay away as the flame clung in my direction, eager to reach me. I stepped forward again, circling the shimmer in the middle like I would've done in sparring bringing the thing closer to my body with every step I took, till I was close enough for the burning sensation to send a tingle to my spine but this time the flame didn't reject me as I extended my hand, reaching for it, but instead of accepting the simple touch as it the shimmer jumped onto to my hand, twirling itself up my arm, leaving me to stare at it in disbelief, frozen in place as the flames wove a network of fire to make their way further up, resting above my heart for minutes.
It felt like the little dragon head, at the top of the flame inspected me with curiosity before it suddenly without a warning entered my body with a sting, burning its way till it reached my heart and core, settling, wrapping its coiling tale around the muscle of my heart till it melted into it, becoming a part of me.
My mouth hangs open as a light erupts, tearing through every cell of my body, lifting me into the air by the pure power now running beneath my skin. The hot bubbling of its rare energy and force sends chills through my limbs as I struggle to keep consciousness.

"summon me, let me free, let us become power "

A voice, darker than Arawn's, whispers into my head, straight to my mind. Its sound is deep and hollow and I even think I can hear the crackle of flames as it communicates with me without trouble, as if we were always part of each other.

"I am yours to unleash, you have to stop fearing me young Tempest girl or you'll never be able to expand your, our, power to its limits and even further.
You're a weapon now, sharper than every sword, deadlier than every flame of a dragon could be, and unpredictable thanks to your witty mind.
You have to accept me"

The voice snarls and it sounds more like a command.

"Don't let it take control of you Deyanira, make your choice but do not listen to it, listen to yourself."

Arawn's voice fills my brain as he growls but the fire creature just lets out a mocking chuckle.

"You have to accept me, only then i will stop haunting your head, talking to you. Because when you finally accept that it is us now, we will be one and unstoppable"

My mind spins.

"What is it?"
I ask him, my head already throbbing with all these voices talking.

"Your signet"

"No, Signets don't talk, I've never read of those"

"Your signet is something extraordinary Goldie"

I feel his proud tone of voice echo in my head and I decide to accept the power which weirdly enough was already part of me anyway.
As soon as that thought crossed my mind the crackling voice silenced and once again my body was wrecked by a tsunami of infinite power, more power than I ever thought I could carry but this time it didn't want to escape. Instead, it laid itself around me like a second armor. But I felt the fire, that now surrounded my heart.
I would become the weapon the mysterious voice had told me I would be.
I would be infinite.