19: Blockhouse | MATURE

warning: the following content contains graphic depictions of several acts.

this will be a three part chapter series. the following chapter will contain the following: sexual acts, forced sexual acts, usage of bodily fluids, possible animal abuse, allusion to pedophilia, blasphemous depictions of religious figures, anti-Christian rhetoric, defacement of cultural art, anti-patriotic symbolism, masochism and sadism, and more.

any figures, events, or locations are coincidental and are used for the sole purpose of entertainment for this story (please don't kill me). this chapter does not reflect any institutions that may be similar in any way.

once again, the following three chapters contribute nothing to the overall story and are just for shock value!

this is your last warning. please skip the next three chapters if any of the above mentioned may trigger you. thank you.

------

CHAPTER 19: BLOCKHOUSE

Vincent Florence

"All positions clear?" Tavia asked from my earpiece.

"Ready." The group said, except for me and Connor.

"Connor, Vinny, look at each other to signal confirmation." She said. I turned to Connor, looking at his outfit. "Thank you." Tavia said.

Both me and Connor stood near the outside walls of the school, resting along the stone wall that barricaded the academy. It was currently 10:00 pm, and the sun had already set. Night was here.

"Cameras are clear. Microphones work. We're set. Just hang on, you two." Percy said.

I shivered in the cold, since my outfit doesn't have sleeves. Connor, on the hand, was covered in his winged outfit. A set of headlights emerged from the edge of the woods and drove up the gravel path towards us. The vehicle was a large truck, not a limo like we were expecting.

"Guys! A car is coming!" Percy said. "Get ready."

The truck pulled up next to us. I saw it had a logo of a grocery company. 'Anubis Food Company' the bright letters said. Both Connor and I waited at the back of the truck and two cloaked individuals with red masks came out from the back. They quickly installed a set of ladders and stood at the sides of it.