FOUR

SEVYN stared out the window, watching the sun set while Maddy drove

JID played softly in the background as the two sat in comfortable silence.

The curly haired girl turned her head towards Maddy, admiring her during the golden hour with a hint of pink.

Sevyn thought- no she believed Maddy was the prettiest girl she'd ever laid eyes on.

"Never knew you were a jid typa gal." Sevyn said, looking at the Perez's girl phone.

"Look at the playlist." Maddy responded.

Sevyn tapped the song, entering the spotify app.

The playlist read "that good shit" by "doubleosevyn".

Sevyn and Maddy had always been close. The two girls just had a completely different lifestyle and only crossed paths at school. That was until Joey's party last year where I caught them making out while trying to find the bathroom.

I might've also thrown up on the carpet too...but that's not important.

I mean it made sense they attracted each other. They were both hot as fuck and shared the same confident energy.

"Awhhh, you actually listen to it?!" Sevyn gushed, leaning her face towards Maddy.

Maddy smiled and used her right hand to push Sevyn's face away from her. "Yeah, yeah. now move so i can text the girls to come out."

"You know you love me." Sevyn joked, causing Maddy to blush.

The duo sat in the car, leaning into each other's faces before Sevyn softly kissed Maddy's cheek.

It wasnt the first time they kissed, sometimes it was just playfully but this time for some reason it had felt more serious to Maddy.

"What was that for?" Maddy asked in a low tone.

"Not sure, jus livin' in the moment." Sevyn smiled at the girl.

Sevyn gave her butterflies without even trying.

"Is that my bitch, Sevyn!?" Bb exclaimed while opening the car door.

Sevyn turned around and faced the rest of the girls with a large smile. "Long time, no see ladies."

"Oh god, you actually went to go get her?" Kat asked Maddy with widen eyes.

"What's wrong wit' me?" Sevyn furrowed her eyebrows.

"Nothing..." Kat mumbled, leaning back into the seat.

It's not that Kat didnt like Sevyn, the dark haired girl just knew what Sevyn did for a living outside of school and she didnt want that around Maddy.