Author's Note

To all the fictional guys I've fallen in love with. Thank you for raising my standards.

First of all, I want to say how surreal this all feels. A few months ago I got the idea of writing a series about five college besties finding love and started writing some drafts on paper. Now the fourth book of the series is out and I honestly can't wrap my head around it.

First of all I want to thank you, the readers who decided to give the "and we" series a chance. Thank you so much for all the love and support you show me. Thank you for reading this book, thank you for the votes and the comments. I honestly can't thank you enough. Thank you! From the bottom of my heart.

A second thank you goes to my sister. Thank you for always being there for me, for doing the craziest things with me and laughing about them later, thank you for supporting me, thank you for making me believe in myself. I love you so much.

Thank you to my family. Thank you for supporting me and always encouraging me to believe in my dreams.

Another thank you goes to my friends. Thank you all so much for being my Core Ten. I love you all.

I also want to thank all the romance authors out there. As a huge booklover myself, I want to thank you for always giving us readers hope to dream and believe in the magic of life. Thank you.

Thank you to all the songs Taylor Swift has ever written. I can't put in words how much you mean to me. There is a song for all my feelings and I really appreciate that.

Thank you so much! I can't wait to see you all again at Wrencore soon.

Yours, Amy