Chapter 9

Okay there's a picture of Summers best friend Abby played as Megan Fox. So yeah enjoy the chapter

-Ally
------------------------------------------
Chapter 9

It was Wednesday, school was usual but we had practice today after school and I was teaching my cheer team.

"Good job, girls! Take 5!" I yelled.

And did I also mention today was the day that Jayden and I were going to tell my brother we were dating?

"Hey. Look who's staring" Abby said pointing behind me.

I turned around and saw Jayden looking at me. Until he got tackled.

"Yikes" I said.

"Smith! Keep your head in the game!" His coach yelled.

"Sorry sir" he said then looked at me and winked, I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"So what's going on between you and Mr.Smith" Abby said smirking.

"Oh, we're dating" I said.

"I knew it! Wait. What about your brother, he's going to be pissed" she said.

"Yeah, I know, but if he loves me enough he won't hurt Jayden" I said."Come on girls, lets get back to practicing!" I yelled again

__After Practice__

"You ready?" Jayden said.

"All hells about to break loose" I mumbled."Josh!" I yelled.

"Hey- woah what's he doing with you?" He said glaring at Jayden.

"Jayden, step back" I said and he did. "Josh when we went to dinner with his family.... Later that night Jayden asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes." I said.

"Wait, you what?!" He yelled. "but I told-" I cut him off.

"Yes I know...Jayden isn't dangerous, okay? Please Josh" I pleaded

"Fine... I don't approve but if you're happy then I guess I'll be okay. And you" he said pointing to Jayden. "I don't care if you can kick me off the football team but if you hurt my little sister pay back is going to be a bitch" He said.

"I won't hurt your sister, I care about her to much. But Josh, we have a bigger problem, and we need your help." Jayden said seriously and taking my hand.

"What is it?" He asked.

"We can't talk about it here, lets go to your house" Jayden said.

"Okay" Josh said.

----------------------------------------

We were at my house, Jayden was sitting next to me and Josh was sitting in front of us. I was still in my cheer uniform but that doesn't really matter well Josh and Jayden changed before we left, they had too since their uniforms are school owed, mines not.

"So what your saying is that, You got drunk, was stupid enough to go to Eric's gang, stole drugs, sold them, and now you owe him 5k?" Josh said shaking his head.

"Yes, and I only have 2k and your sist- Summer said she would help and she would get you to help, and I know we both win races and fight and the street dancing only gives out money when we have competitions, and if I don't get that money then they're going to hurt Summer." Jayden said.

"Wait. Why would they hurt her if their going after you?" Josh said looking at me then him.

"Chris broke into my house last night when we were on the couch and I told her um... that I wouldn't let anything happen to her cause I care to much and blah blah blah stuff and so since they know that. Their main target is going to be Summer." Jayden said.