Done editing?

Okay so as far as I know I'm finally finished with editing.

In the beginning it was really slow but this week I've been out of school for break and so really I had nothing better to do so I finished editing this book and I'm trying to come up more ideas on my second book, which you should look at, and then I'm starting a new book.

I won't be posting anymore books until I have at least 5 chapters done for each of them.

As you all know, or maybe know if you added it, I deleted the book that I first originally started. I wasn't into it anymore and I just had zero ideas.

But other than that new books should be coming in.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Before I forgot to tell y'all that. I hope you ate lots of of, I know I did, and had fun with your family's and friends.

Christmas is next ;)

And then in February my birthday is in that month, you will find out when that comes near but you will find out in the second book.

But now that I'm done with this book I'm going to try and put all my main focus on two other books that I'm doing.

Hope you enjoyed this book, thanks for commenting and voting!!

I love you guys so much.

And we also need a name.

Because honestly I feel like y'all are like my children for this book and the second.

Book babies!!

I love it, that's not our name though,

Also if you want to make a banner for this book or any other books of mine just message me and I will gladly answer.

Also I'm thinking about writing a short story with one of my readers?

Maybe.

Comment if you wanna or not.

But enough chit chat my babies. I will hear from y'all in my second book hopefully!!

Goodbye!!

-Ally❤️