Chapter 15

There's the song that Summer cries too :( This is a sad Chapter to but I still hope you like it.

-Ally
--------------------------------------------------
Chapter 15

Everything. Every sound that they were making stopped and it was silent like you could hear a pen drop. Like it was that silent.

I looked up and saw Josh looking at me in disbelief and Jayden's eyes were wide.

"He broke you...and you're telling me that you still love him?" Josh asked.

"Yes" I answered.

"Wow" Josh said

He got up and Jayden was still there. A towel rapped around his waist and the towel had blood on it and so did his face.

"Summer..." Josh said

My head snapped to him and he sighed.

"Let's go home" he said and I nodded my head.

We got into our cars and we drove home.

God. I felt so stupid and I wanted to die.

When we finally got home I wasted no time getting out fast and unlocking the door, running to my room...Josh was yelling for me to stop.

I ran to my room and locked the door. I plugged my phone into my dock/speakers and played my saddest song I had on my music and turned it up loud.

"I tried to find you at the bottom of a bottle.

lying down on the bathroom floor.

My loneliness was a rattle in the windows you said you don't want me anymore and you left me standing in a corner crying feeling fool for trying I don't even remember why I'm wasting all these tears on you" I sang and collapsed on my bed and just stared at the ceiling while singing. Note this song is making me cry.

"I wish I could erase our memory cause you didn't give a damn about me. Oh finally I'm through wasting all these tears on you." I couldn't even stop crying.

"These tears on you.

You ain't worth another sleepless night and I'll do everything I gotta do to get you off my mind.

Cause what you wanted I couldn't give and what you did boy I'll never forget.

And you left me standing on a corner crying feeling like a fool for trying.

I don't even remember why I'm wasting all these tears on you" haha yes I do.

"I wish I could erase our memory cause you didn't give a damn about me.

Of finally I'm through wasting all these tears on you.

These tears on you!

And you left me. Standing on a corner crying feeling like a fool for trying.

I don't even remember why I'm wasting all these tears on you! I wish I could erase our memory.

Cause you didn't give a damn about me oh finally I'm through wasting all these tears on you!

These tears on you!