Chapter 2

I just stood in my place. Not moving. I was quite literally frozen in place. What I heard was a very rare wolf call. The call as if there is danger or something. And it came from behind Vic!! What the hell!? Vic noticed my frozen state and turned to me and saying, "Kellin. Don't worry, it was probably something in the distance. just calm okay?? I'll take you back to my place." I quickly shook my head and ran. I kept running until I was home but... I didn't want to be home. Or anywhere for that matter. I noticed my father's car not in the drive was so I took this opportunity to run straight into the house through the kitchen and into the basement where I now have my bedroom. I love it down here because it's big, I can be away from others an the door has two locks on. In the corner of my room was a window where I used to climb out of, the walls where a baby blue colour with a lot of fairy lights around my double bed. the sheet on the double bed where a red ad black colour and the pillows (one black an one red) all neatly spread in the bed. Next to my bed was a bed-side table with a lamp, pen, pencil and a book for my art. Directly opposite the door was my dear with the computer, papers, probably homework, and down the side was a microphone. I locked the door and walked down the stairs. on the last step I felt like I was being watched. I quickly looked around and saw a silhouette in the window an I froze backing away. I watched the silhouette, making sure I wasn't caught watching. The silhouette figure looked somehwat... disfigured?? I don't know. It's probably just me. I looked back around to the door, seeing a light seep through. Shit. I think it's my father. But when I turned back to the window the was nothing tere. No disfigured silhouette. No shadow. Just the sun. The doorknob started to rattle frantically. I hopped up and rushed straight to the door. "He's in here be quiet. We will get him." That's not my fathers voice?? What the fuck?? "Kellin. come here." Okay NOW it's his voice but I can't help but think it isn't. I doubled tapped because my father knew one tap- yes and two taps-no . I heard shuffling from the other side of the door. Then a loud bang. I shit myself that much i jumped back, almost falling down the stairs. I quickly got myself composed and put my ear to the door. There was a low growl almost like a warning to something or maybe even someone?? "Get back dog." A low voice practically growled back but then there was a louder crash with barking. Then maybe two or three footsteps. I heard a sigh along followed a little cry then a thud to the floor. I slowly unlocked the locks and very slowly pushed open the door. And what I saw next just made my skin crawl and heart beat speed up and practically thump to get out of my chest. I am at loss for words. I stood by my door looking into the wolf's eyes. They seem familiar somehow. They where milk chocolate brown with yellow. The fur was a brown colour but with weird black markings. I slowly made my way over to it and sat by it. I gently placed my hand on it's chats to feel a slow heart beat. The wolf tried to stand up but kept falling down. I sat with the wolf's head in my lap humming various songs whilst stroking it's silk soft fur. On the outside I was really calm and cool but on the inside was a different story. I was so terrified and shaken up and thinking that this beast could kill me any second. What am I supposed to do??