Chapter 7

**okay so I wrote this at fucking quarter to one in the fucking morning because my mind was like 'oh hey I just thought of a great chapter. So get up an write' so if it's shit then idrc so meh... Oh yea and I might start a new fanfic with Andley, Jalex, Austlan, Kellic and Frerard but idk YET.

Charlie**

"Kellin. Please Kellin. Open up" Vic has been at this for about half an hour, trying to get me out but I just... I couldn't. I was honestly terrified. Like, what if what I'm think is real?? Then I heard Wol-Hime's little whimpers and faint cries. And in all honesty, that got me off my bed. I ran straight to the door and slowly unlocked it. "Kellin let me exp-" I wouldn't allow him to so I put my hand up and knelt down to Hime's height and stoked him. His eyes holding... Dissapointment?? But I swear I almost cried at the sight. I put one finger up saying "hold on" and walked back into my room and quickly grabbed a notepad and pen. Once I was back at the door, I turned to Vic. "Leave." After I wrote it, I passed it to Vic. "Kellin please no please. Let me at least explain Kel. You don't understand. Don't shut me out!" He said almost shouting. He is pissing me off so I practically dragged Hime into my room and slammed the door shut and locked it quickly. I pushed my back against the door and let out a sigh if relief, allowing a few tears to escape my closed eyes. Honestly in this situation, I felt shit scared.

My theory is werewolves and vampires are real. Hell Phil was pale as fuck and his fang teeth are fucking longer. So I'm guessing Hime and Vic knew each other as they're both wolves. An my theory was correct because when I opened my eyes, Hime was a person clutching his side and leg. "Please Kellin, let Vic in and explain. We're looking out for you." He spoke so soft.

Honestly I just stare blankly at him. I couldn't believe what was happening. It was scared. My door was broke down and standing there was the one and only; my father. I was so scared. "Kellin who the fuc.k are these? And why the fuc.k are they in my house?" He said. The way he said it sounded like I didn't even live here. I just stared and not moving. I was scared. Like really scared. My father began walking down the stairs so slowly it was killing me. Once he was at the bottom he began to walk towards me and Hime. I noticed Hime was right behind me, growling. What is more scary, your dad who beats the shit out of you? Or a wolf man thing growling? I can't protect either of them. My father walked straight past me and to Hime. "And you are?" My father asked him if they were best friends. "Jaime" oh. so his name is Jaime. Well shit.

Vic began to carefully walked down the stairs. Lurking. Thats all he was doing. "Okay Jaime. Please go upstairs and out of Kellin's room. We need to have a ... Talk" Oh god. I know what this means. He's gonna hit me. I guess Jaime noticed my fear and wrapped an arm around me and told my dad no. He literally told my dad no. This can't be good. I know it won't. I started shaking. I needed to leave. And I mean leave for good. I tried to pull Jaime with me but he's just too strong. Vi came up behind me and pulled me away. "Hey it's okay. I'm here and so is Jaime. Don't freak out." He whispered into my ear. It sent chills all the way down my back. Right now I was just so afraid I only nodded.

--time skip because I can't be arsed with it--

I was at Vic and Jaime's den. I also met two new guys. Both of ten were tall, fully tattooed and one has a piercing under his eye, called Tony, and the other was Vic brother, Mike. These four scared me shitless. I was that afraid of them I literally obeyed them. They asked me if I would help them move things and I did. They asked if I was hungry and honestly I really wasn't but I just nodded. They said I didn't have to eat. But I did. After eating half of the food in front of me, I ran out and threw up. I threw up for about 10 minutes. Vic wouldn't leave my side.

I flushed the chain on the toilet and slowly stood up. "Are you sure you're okay?? You pale and you really look tired." Vic said I went to turn around but I collapsed. Everything went black. The last thing I heard was Vic calling the others.