Chapter 9

VIC'S POV||

I'm really glad Kellin choose to stay with us. I'd rather keep him human surrounded by the pack than become a hybrid or something like that. "Mike I can feel it. Honestly, it's the first time I've ever feel like this and it's really strong." I explained to Mike. He was on cooking spaghetti and sauce for us. He was a great cook I'll give him that.

"Vic you know we can't keep him?? The pack will find out and they'll do it. Ou either tell him or the pack does. Your choice." Maybe Mike has a point here but so do I. "I can't tell Kellin. It's not SAFE!! Mike you fucking know that!! Remember Austin and Alan!!" Okay it was a low move but I have to get it in his head that Kellin must never hear I this!! Ever.

I guess Mike gave up because, being the short arse I am, he picked me up and over his shoulder then threw me on the couch next to Jaime and Tony who were currently watch TV. "Keep him down." Mike practically ordered the others. Urgh brothers.

"So I guess you told Mike and he didn't take it well then." Jaime said. I just made a 'humph' sound and nodded not wanting to talk about it. I mean come on it was hard for me to tell Mike. "I'm going for a shower so don't wait up." I said while pushing myself up and into the direction if the bathroom. The rain has kind of picked up a bit more but it's like whatever.

I turned on the shower and got undressed. I waited until it was warm enough before standing over the water which cascaded down my body, relaxing my stressed muscles. For some reason, having a shower makes me feel a million times better and right now it's so good. I grab my shampoo bottle and squirt some in my Han before massaging it into my hair.

I smelt Mike's food from my room telling me that He's giving it to Kellin. I quickly got cleaned and hopped out of the shower. Purposely, I didn't dry my hair or wipe the water droplets off of my bare, shirtless body. I walked into my room. Well Kellin's, to grab some clothes. When I walked in I noticed he was staring and I just winked at him and his face. Oh god. His cheeks turned a bright pink colour and his eyes were wide open with his mouth slightly open. And now I'm becoming turned on. Great.

I grabbed a pair of black skinnies with a plain grey shirt and a snapback for added measure. I walked back out of the room to get a really bad feeling hit my stomach. I ignored it. Probably just something small like danger nearby. I waltzed into Mike's room and quickly got changed and dried my hair off.

In all honesty, it was a bit more difficult to do up my skinnies with a bulge poking out. God damn it!! This is gonna be awkward. Like seriously, if the guys even look at my bulge they'll tell everyone and Kellin will find out and OH GOD NO!!

There was a light knock on the door which dragged me out of my thoughts. I quickly shoved my shirt on just to cover that I cant do my zip nor the button. I got to the door and opened it, revealing a extremely shy Kellin with his head down. "Kellin??" I pushed his chin up with two fingers and our eyes met, sending sparking off around us. Well maybe me and not Kellin but eh fuck it.

"Whats up??" I asked after about a minute of locked eyes. he pointed to the pen and paper on my desk, which I quickly grabbed and handed over to him. He was writing and the faces he pulled just turned me on even more. Someone was watching me through the window and I couldn't read the rest but holy shit!!

"MIKE!!" I shouted which made Kellin jump and squeal a little and Mike came running up the stairs constantly asking 'whats up' and 'who's hurt'. "Mike we need to do a patrol round the house. need time to explain. Me and you because Jaime's hurt and Tony is a big softie of looking after the injured so it's us two." I quickly explain while taking off my shirt. Mike nodded and, he too, began to get undressed. Kellin gave me one last look before leaving the room just as I began to take off my boxers.

Now with me an Mike stark naked, we ran to the underground basement to change. Our bones began to crack, or blood running cold, our organs shrink, out teeth grow, our ears poke out more, tails grew, tightening of the DNA and finally came the fur. Obviously our eyes change colour too but that happened after the fur grows. My fur was mainly black but had white patches on, whereas Mike was a light grey wolf. Jaime was a brown wolf and Tony had black, white and brown fur. A very rare type.

Me an Mike exited using the secret passage way and made our way up the hill. Our den was in the best spot because it was right in front of a hill with a little lake trickling down, there was a bridge a mile away on the left while a park was half the distance to the left. it was great. Anyways, we got to the top of the hill and looked around but there was a really little ginger kitten so we just ignored it. We carried on down the hill and around the bottom of the house only to find something that made my skin crawl. Mike began to growl but not attack until my given moment.

There, right in front of us, was Alan Ashby and Austin Carlile. "Hey Vic and Mike. It's been a while."

**an:
Haha there we go!! Double update and ones in Vic's POV wow... I'm impressed. I was thinking about writing it in just Kellin's POV but I though nope fuck you all. And what Vic and Mike were talking about will be revealed in chapter 11 OR 12 so look out for that.

LoveYou all xx
Charlie**