Chapter 10

Kellin's POV||

After I spoke with Vic, well wrote, I ran straight to the room I was in before. I honestly couldn't handle the way he acted after reading my note. All it said was "someone has been watching me through the window and they weren't human". When he shouted Mike, I got scared because I hate it when people shout. It's horrible. I hate it.

I sat on the bed and stared out of the window, looking up at the sky and seeing how bright the moon was and the way the stars were twinkling. It was captivating. I just continued staring until I heard a voice. Not anyone's I've heard before but I still heard it. So instead of the stars having my attention, four guys did. I guess Vic and Mike were the wolves but a really tall dude littered in tattoos and holding onto a ginger cat hybrid where also there.

I listened into their conversation. "Well Vic, we don't want to start a fight between anyone but we are honestly here to help. I mean look what me and Alan went through." The tall dude said and look at the cat thing, Alan, then back at the wolves. The wolves exchanged looks, of which were looks of communication, then adverts their eyes my way. I shot down and lay in the bed, praying to anything that no-one saw me.

AND FOR ONCE THE MYSTICAL BEINGS OF FUCK KNOWS WHAT IS ON MY SIDE!! They didn't see me. Thats good. Well i hope they hadn't but i guess the didn't. I heard my name being shouted from downstairs so I quickly climbed out of the bed and made my way to the other two. "Hey do you want to do something for a while. You haven't left Vic's room in ages." Jaime practically moaned. Although I'm terrified of him, he was pretty cool. And Tony, well he's cool too but he hardly speaks so I get on better with him than the others. But thats because we hardly, well he, speak to each other which I guess is okay with him but it's fantastic for me.

I nodded because I still wasn't sure if I should agree or not but I went with instinct and did what they want. But! I have my reason to do what they say because I'd end up being beaten up or some shit like that. Anyways, began to play hide and clap because, lets admit it, I don't speak so the sounds of the claps made it easy for me. When it was my turn to be on and blindfolded, I was just to good for them. I have great listening skills when it comes down to it. As the game went further on, the night crept further away as daylight pushed through, we all began to become bored and sleepy.

"I'm gonna sleep okay??" I wrote on a scrap piece of paper. The others nodded in agreement and we all climbed upstairs and departed and I went into Vic's room. When I got in there the window was open. OPEN!? What the fuck!! I quickly walked to the window and shut it and heard a click like a door being lock or some shit. So I thought nothing of it and went to turn back around. But before I could turn around a hand was over my mouth.From there, I panicked. Thrashing around, I managed to kick the guy in is knee and knock him to the floor. But he swept my legs from under me and made me fall onto my front. Hard. He climbed on top of me and I struggled against their strength. Even though I was beginning to lose energy, I still had my fighter in me. My two options where to scream or continue fighting and obviously I chose fighting because I'm not weak. I will prove that. I kept thrashing in their hold and they showed that they weren't gonna give up. I felt a wet cloth against my cheek and the second I felt it and smelt the chloroform on it, did I scream. I scream so loud that it hurt my throat and then there was four pairs of foot steps and banging in the door. I KNEW I HEARD A LOCK OF SOME SORT!! Finally the door caved in and the man-thing was dragged off me and I was being dragged up and I tried to fight back again afraid of who it was.

"Kellin calm down!! It's me Vic!!" And that's all that I need to know for me to drop to my knees and cry. All I do is cry!! I hate it because I think of everything and it sends me over the edge even more. I thought of my father and how he treated me, I thought if the bullies, I thought of my mom. I even thought of my many suicide attempts. And right now all I want to do is die. I felt two arms snake around my waist and that was it. I cried even harder than before and got up and ran. I ran out of the house and just ran. I didn't stop no way. I just kept running. When I finally stopped I was in a field of black roses. they were beautiful and I sat there and cried.

The black roses began to twist and turn. They turned into my fathers face, Vic's face and my mothers. Their voices clouding my head. All saying the same over and over, again and again. "your worthless. Kill yourself you faggot. You don't deserve to live." They kept going at it. And would stop. I cover my ears with my hands and clamped my eyes shut, curling into a ball on the roses and screamed until I couldn't no more. Almost begging for them to stop but I couldn't.

My head spun so much that when I stood up I fell back down and passed out. I heard shouting of my name but I couldn't reply. Thats when I shut my eyes and wished that death has took me to my grave.

*A.N:

Well, that was shit. Urgh sorry. I'm too sick of Kellin passing out but it kind of makes sense.
LoveYou dearly my death bunnies!! Also Vic's POV next chapter so... yey?? Or nehy??

Charlie**