Chapter 8

It was dark. And cold. I can't tell if it's a dream, nightmare or reality. But I was walking. Just walking. There was this deep chuckle coming from behind me which made me stop in my tracks. Then came the footsteps. They got louder and louder. I felt this stranger right behind me. Their warm breath hitting the back of my neck, in which sent thousands of chills throughout my body. Fear. Thats all I could feel cursing through my veins. The next few words made my body freeze on the spot.

"Run little rabbit. Run." I couldn't move. It was like my body had just stopped working but my mind, now thats a different story. my mind was working on overdrive. It was like it was shouting at my body but my body just wasn't responding.

He nudged something sharp into my back and that just made me run. I kept running. Not once did I stop. Not once did I turn around. Not. Once. The wind blew my hair literally everywhere and it was hard to see.

Again. There's that stupid chuckle!! What the fuck is this?! His chuckle was deeper than the sea and it was both smooth but rough. The way he chuckle was like he knew something I didnt.

I ran into something hard yet soft. Like a human chest. I kept my gaze down and took two steps back but got crashed into a wall. I felt a hand grab my shoulder and I began to flip shit. Thrashing around and screaming. I felt sweat drip from my forehead.

-------

"KELLIN!!" And then a slap. My eyes shot straight open, my body moved away and I hand slapped my cheek where I was slapped. I looked around, taking note that I was in a room and on a bed. the walls where a pale turquoise and orange colour and there was three figures. It took my a while to for my vision to focus.

Vic was the first I was able to see because he was practically sat on me, then Mike and Tony. Finally it came to Jaime. Once I saw him, I backed away into the corner of the bed and brought my knees to y chest. I began to feel the panic attack arise in me.

I was shaking hysterically and my breathing became quicker. I just wanted to run and get outta there but I couldn't. Vic was directly in front of me and Jaime and Tony practically barricaded the door with their bodies.

"Kellin, it's okay we aren't going to hurt you okay??" We?? WE?! What the fuck does he mean by we?! Is he... is... I can't even produce the words. "Okay I didn't exactly didn't have time to tell you but us four are wolves. We need to protect you Kellin. You and your father are the only humans left in the world. Me, Mike, Jaime and Tony are the just 4/12 wolves left." Vic explained.

Wait hold up... Only humans left?? What does he mean by that?? It can't be true. Me. And my father. No it's all just a joke. It's gotta be. It is isn't it?? Oh god!!

I felt a hand touch my knee and that made me jump a mile because of the sudden contact, which I wasn't used to. The only contact I go was a beating so this surprised me when Vic took his had away when he noticed me jump. "Look Kellin, it's all true okay?? The vampire clan, zombie heard, witches and hybrids like cats, dogs and I shit you not hamsters are after you and your father to turn yous but if you stay with us you will be human till you die. So whats it be??" Mike questioned with a little be of annoyance in his voice.

Vic's face held a desperate pleasing look as if to ask me to stay with them while Mike was getting impatient and Tony and Jaime were just staring. In all honestly, I don't wanna leave them. I'd rather be with them than any other mystical being. Plus wolves are cute as fuck.

My gaze turned to Vic and I nodded at him, letting him know I'm with them. His smile was just amazing. Vic turned to the other and spoke, "he's in." Thats all he said.

--TIME--SKIP--BECAUSE--CBA--

Later on that night I just sat in the room on my own while the others went downstairs. Tony kept checking up on me and it think I'll get along with him just well because he's quiet and is in his own bubble. Just like me.

The wind picked up too an began banging on the window while smashing branches off of it making it look like a fight or something. the rain bounced off the window creating that satisfying noise which really calmed me down. Right now, I felt like going for a walk in it but Vic said that it was too dangerous for me to go out in. He has pissed me off with that one. Not able to go outside for a walk is practically killing me. I'd get out somehow but I don't know how.

I was so lost in my mind that I didn't hear the light knocking in the door, someone walk in or even call my name. It was when they sat next to me that I noticed them. It was Mike. "Sorry for earlier dude. I brought you some food if you'd like it?? You don't have to eat it if you don't want to but I'll leave it here for you just incase, yeah??" I shook my head at his apology and hugged him, to prove that I'm totally okay with what happened. The food I wasn't as grateful for but I'll eat it because they did just basically allowed me to move in and shit.

Mike nodded and placed the tray of spaghetti and sauce down on the table next to the bed. As soon as he left Vic walked in, looking fucking sexy as hell. His hair was dripping with water droplets, which trailed down his torso and back, and had a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked like a fucking god!! He noticed me staring and smile with an added wink which made my face heat up and probably turn a bright red colour.

**A.N
So the picture of the black roses mean something in the story so keep that in mind. They're actually pretty important.

Anyways ThankYou so much for reading and voting!! And a real big ThankYou to @RoseHathaway7 for voting almost every chapter and @Lovergurl321 for following me!! LoveYou all it rots my teeth...

Charlie**