Chapter 14

"Wait wait. Stop" I immediately take my hand out of his boxers and look at him. "Are you sure you want to do this??" Vic is sweet but yes. I nod my head. "Are you sure?" Is he taking the piss? Yes I'm fucking sure. I roll my eyes but still nod. Vic leans down and kisses me again but slower. I slip my hand back into his boxers and stoke him faster. He moans and pushed his dick into my hand forcefully.

I flipped us over and slowly went further down his body. Kissing him. I reach his hard on. I slowly pull his boxers off, teasing him a little. I get his boxers off and throw them somewhere in his room. I look up at him and lick from base to tip. While still holding an innocent look in my eyes. I tease him by kissing and licking his tip. "S-stop teasing Kel." He moaned out. God his moans are sexy. I put half of him in my mouth and grab the other half whilst I bob my head fast. He moans as I keep eyes contact.

Vic flung his head back and kept moaning. Once I get back to his tip I suck on it and leave it at that. I pull off him and sit on him. "Why-why'd you stop??" Vic asked, still out of breath. I kiss him again and he slips off my boxers. I pull away, quietly asking where his lube and condom was. Vic pointed to a dest draw and I walk per there and pull out our equipment. I walk back over to him and rip the condom slowly with my teeth, keeping an innocent look still. He moans and tells me to hurry up. Geez, someone's eager. I smirk at him and roll on the condom and lube him up. I line myself up on him and slowly go down on him, adjusting to his size and to be honest, he was fuckîng massive. bigger than all the other men who my dad payed to rape me.

Once I've adjusted to his size, I start to bounce on his dick, moaning with him. I rolled my hips and hit that certain stop inside me that had me screaming. Vic must of liked the too because he told me to do it again. I done it over and over. his moans evanescence more desperate and I started to slow down, that familiar feeling in my stomach. V flipped us over and began to pound into me. I was a complete mess under him. I reached my hand down and began to jerk myself off. "VIC!!" I screamed while exploding all over mine and Vic's stomach. "Shit." And I guess that was enough for Vic because he spilled into the condom.

Vic slowed down his movements, riding out his high, before pulling out of me slowly. We were panting like there was no tomorrow. Shit. I spoke!! I fucking said Vic's name!! Oh fuck!! Oh shit!! I jumped up from the bed and ran into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. What have I done?! I wasn't supposed to do that!! Oh god no!!

"Kellin?? Kellin, please open the door?? Please." What am I supposed to do?? Let him in?? "Kellin, I know you spoke but it's okay. I promise just come out." Fuck. I slowly unlocked the door and Vic grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him in a hug. Tears began to flow down my cheeks and I couldn't stop them. I wouldn't stop them. "Hey hey shhh. It's okay." I shook my head while Vic walked us back to his room. We sat on the bed and he looked at me. I hugged my knees tight to my chest and just sat staring at the floor. "I'm sorry" was all I could say. my throat hurt so much from speaking. Vic looked surprised that I spoke again but quickly recovered. "Don't be. You don't have to speak and I promise I won't tell the others you spoke okay??" "Yeah." And that's all that needed to be said. I grabbed my clothes and put them back on then lay under the covers of the bed. Vic lay with me, hugging me from behind. Vic absent-mindedly drew shapes on my skin repeating the words "it's okay. everything's going to be okay."

I didn't believe him because I know everything isn't alright. Nothing ever will not be okay. This is so fucked up. My life is fucked up. This world is fucked up. A single tear fell down my face as I though more of how fucked up this situation is. I didn't want to speak. I still don't but with Vic I really want to. Like he's really sweet and he's changing me. I don't really mind it but I'm terrified of the change that will come.

----

Vic's POV||

OMG Kellin spoke. More than once!! I feel like a fan girl but hearing his voice was like angels singing. His voice is so beautiful that even angels are jealous. And to top on to him speaking, is the fact that his first words was my name. MY FUCKING NAME!! I am so happy that he spoke but the way he reacted after he spoke just made me feel kinda sad.

I know he's mute but just to hear him speak was like a dream come true. Don't judge me that I have actually dreamt of him speaking but none compared to the actually silky smooth voice that he has. He could even send me to sleep if he spoke more because it's that soft and everything. I would never get bored of his voice. Not once. I just hope that he speaks a lot more because, fuck, was that a turn on. I feel really special because I heard his voice. Maybe, just maybe I can persuade him to speak more often, even if it's only to me.

I know that it would be rude to make him speak but I just really wanna keep hearing his voice. Yeah, if I do persuade him would make me feel a little bad because it's just basically forcing him into something he's not comfortable with. I will just sit back and let him make his own decisions because lets be honest, I'm not his parents. I cant make him do something he doesn't feel comfortable with. I'll be patient with him. At least he can feel comfortable enough before he does.