Part~ 2 Guilt

(Thanku for giving love on the first Chapter.)

Thanks mssumbultouqeer8 for editing cover pic of book.

-----------------------------------------------------------

ARYAN POV:-

Her parents bid adieu and i looked to her who is still standing nervous with low gaze.

"Chitra" I called a atendee.

"Ji maharaj" She came forward with head bowed down.

"Hm ajse apko Maharani Imlie ke liye niyukt krte hai,ap unhi ke sath rhegi unhe kisi bhi chiz ki aveshyakta(need) hogi toh ap rhegi" I ordered her as imlie looked to me and then chitra.

"Ji maharaj" Chitra nodded.

"Jaiye unhe kaksh(chamber/room) me lejaiye" I ordered chitra.

"Ji,aaiye maharani" She said to imlie .

Imlie nodded and goes.

"Apse umeed (hope) krta hu badi maa,ki ap aage Aisa kuch krne ka pryas (try)nhi kregi" I said looking to badi maa and she slightly nodded.

Then badi maa and princess preeta leaves the court,only Maa and Arpita is left.

"Maa Arpita ap log bhi jaiye apne kaksh mein or aaram kijiye " I said to maa and Arpita,they nodded and leaves.

I took a deep breath and moved towards my chamber.

ARYAN POV ENDS!!!

...........................................................

IMLIE POV:-

Chitra took me to the chamber and i recalled what happened 2 hours ago,first he kissed my on my feets and forehead and the next moment it was horrible,I took a deep breath and moved Inside the chamber and chitra followed me.

"Bai-sa" As chitra called, i turned and smiled on bai-sa.

"Ap ye vastra (clothes) or abhushan(jwellery )badalne hai toh hm apki sahayta (help) kr dete hai" Chitra said and i nodded.

She make me sit infront of mirror,she started removing my heavy necklaces and I started removing my other jwellery.

When I listened the known footsteps again,And i turned listening his husky tone .

"Ekaant(privacy)" He said and my atendee who is removing my nath ,leaves the room without completing it.

My heartbeat race but i didn't dare to look him,i quickly removed my nath before he can come to me and goes to change my clothes in a small joint chamber for changing,i listened his heavy breath.

I came inside closing the door of changing chamber and took a deep breath standing with support of door. I moved towards my small trunk in which my clothes are there,I took my light clothes for night which is of peach color lehenga choli,with light net dupatta i tucked on my head till the starting of hair line and another edge tucked at my waist,just wearing my nuptial chain,bangles and vermillion and small earrings,my hairs are braided loose .

I took a deep breath and opened the door of chamber and moved outside,as I looked in side,he is sitting on couch reading something,I moved my gaze from him when he looked me.
I moved from there when he called me.

"Rukiye" He said and i paused at my place bitting my bottom lip.

He came infront of me and i lowered my gaze on floor.

"Hm ...hm apse kshama mangna chahte hai Im... imlie" He said and joined his hands infront of me.

My eyes almost widened and shook my head looking towards his hands.

"Hmne na jaane apko kya hi keh diya,uske paschat(after that) apke Pitashri aur bhaisa ko" He said.

"Apne kshama krdiya hme" He asked looking at me and i nodded lightly.

"Dhanyavad " He said with a smile.

I fixed my dupatta on head as I am not habitual of putting it on head .

"Ager apko pareshani ho rhi hai toh ap,sar pe se pallu hata skti hai" He said looking at my discomfort,when i lightly shook my head indicating I am fine,but honestly it is so uncomfortable.

He took a step closer and his hand went on my pallu and he slowly removed from my head.
Then he put a strand back behind my ear ,i don't know why,but when his rough fingers touched my ears I felt a sensation in my body and down there,what is that ??.
I gulped saliva and looked him who is looking at me.

"Ap itna bhaibheet (scared)kyu ho rhi hai" He asked me holding my chin to match his gaze.

I shook my head again and the next moment my eyes quickly shut and my hands fisted my lehenga when he pecked my forehead,and then looked at me, unable to match his gaze i runned to the bed opening curtains of bed i slept facing in opposite direction,i listened his slight chuckle.

Scene ends!!!
How's the next part..

PS:- Imlie is so naive in this ff,she even didn't know about... about anything regarding romance and all.so it is going to be interesting how will Aryan tell her and all..