Part23 Gone

Hey Minis!!
Sorry for short update,next will be bomb.

But yes complete the target,then only i will post that part tommorrow ,if you all didn't completed then it will be going to upload next Tuesday.
And this time I am serious.

🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯
Votes- 30+
Comment -17+

I AM SERIOUS ABOUT TARGET.

IMLIE POV:-

My stuff got packed along with bhaisa,we moved downstairs.
All are there in hall except hukum.

"Bhabhisa mat jaiye" Arpita said while her eyes having tears.

(Sister-in-law don't go)

"ARPITA aise mat roiye,hmara chle Jana hi behtar hai" I said wiping her tears.

"Imlie Aryan ki taraf se hm kshama mangte hai parantu" Jethjisa said while joining hands.

(Imlie i apologise you from aryan's side but...)

"Nhi.." I said but.

"Koi avashyakta nhi hai bhaisa apko inke samaksh hath jodne ki" Hukum came and said,I looked at back as all.

(There is no need of your brother,to join hands infront of her)

"Aryan..." MAAsa shouted on him.

"Imlie mat jaiye" Bhabhisa said.

(Imlie don't go)

"Nhi bhabhisa hme Jana hoga" I said.

(No Bhabhisa,I have to go)

I touched feets of all took blessings except Arpita and hukum.
I hugged Arpita caressing her hairs.

And moved to hukum, standing infront of him with a eyecontact of with emotions.
A little teary eyes seemed to be his too.

"Apki amanat apko de rahe hai" I said taking his palm infront of me and put the anklet and waist chain back to his hand which is gifted by him.

(I am returning you your precious)

"Har har mahadev" I joined hands infront of him turned.

Fisting my hand and grabbing the edge of lehenga to control myself from crying.

Bhaisa took blessings of all,he didn't looked at Arpita but he touched hukum feet as relation respect,but hukum didn't even look at him.

"Chliye bhaisa" I said and we both moved.

All came outside say bye except hukum.

I sat in palanquin and bhaisa on horse and we left for Pratapgarh.
.................................

ARYAN POV:-

She left,she left me for furever and i can't even stopped her.
I looked at anklets and waist chain she dropped back on my hand and remembered the moment when I gave her,the breaking of waist chain and then gifting her waist chain and anklet.
A tear rolled down on my cheek but i wiped quickly as i listened the voice of my family.

They came and stood back infront of me,all eyes are in anger.

"Maasa.." Before I can complete my word,a thud voice is there.

Yes my mother slapped me on my cheek.

"Hmari aur dekhiyega bhi mat" She said and left.

(Don't even look at me)

I looked at bhaisa,he shook his head and left from there.

Looking at arpita and bhabhisa,there is no hope of them talking to me ,they also left .

Me moved to my chamber, closing the door behind me.

I moved to bed dropping myself on floor with support of bed,I cried,yes the king ARYAN SINGH RATHORE cried hard.
I kissed on waist chain and anklet and put them on dressing area and moved to take a bath.

..........,.....................

IMLIE POV:-

"Parantu ap aise kyu aa gyi imlie?" My dad asked when i told him the whole incident.

(But why you came like this imlie?)

My mother eyes are teary.

"Hm vha nhi jayege,parantu hum apko nirdosh sabit krke rhege Pitashri" I replied.

(I will not go there,but i will prove you innocent father).

"Unki nazar mein agar hm kaatil hai toh rehne deti is prakar apna rishta todje kyu aagyi ap?" My dad said holding his head

(If I am killer in their eyes so leave it,but why you came broking your relationship?)

"Hm thak gye hai,kuch samay vishram krte hai" I said avoiding the topic and left for my room.

(I am tired,let me rest for sometime)

I closed my chamber and cried remembering moments with hukum.

In evening,i went to my father.

"Pitashri us yudh mein kya kya hua tha vo apko or kisko gyat hai" I asked.

(Father who knows that what happened in that war?)

"Sirf hm hi the aur jisne hatya ki hai sirf vo" He replied about Aryan's dad death.

(Only I was there and the person who killed)

"Parantu ek aur insaan hai jisko us yudh mein hui har ek ghatna pta hai" He said.

(But there is one more person who knows every incident happened in the war)

"Kaun hai vo?" I asked.

(Who is the person?)

He told me about the person.

...................................................

Scene ends!!
Hope you like this ❣️...

PRECAP- MARRIAGE OF ARPITA AND YUVRAJ..

Sorry for short update as i want to maintain the suspense and also I was because of festival.

HAPPY VIJAYDASHMI TO YOU ALL.💗..