Part45~Ishq

Last 5th chapter!!!
............

IMLIE POV:-

After meeting the little princess,all went out from the chamber to make me rest.

Hukum closed the door behind them and slowly came to me, sitting infront of me on bed.

He took my hands in his and kissed back of them.

And dragged himself closer to me, and hugged me tightly hidding his face in my crook of neck,his deep breaths fanning on my skin and his stubbles peaking on my skin, and he placed his lips on my neck at adjoining point of neck and shoulder,I too took a deep breath.

He seperate himself,still my hands in his.

"Kshama (apologise )chahte hai imlie,apki raksha(protect) krne mein asamarth(failed) hi gye hum" He said joining his hands infront of me.

"Nhi hukum,kya kr rhe hai ap,koi asamarth nhi hua,samay tha,chla gya" I said back taking his hands in mine and taking them down.

"Aur vese bhi apko garv (proud) hona chaiye,apki patni ne mahabaleshwargarh ke maharaj ko maar diya" I said in a proud attitude.

"Ji ji,bilkul bohot garv hai hme ap par maharani imlie " He said in fake bowing his head.

And we both burst into laughter hugging each other.

"Chliye thodi der aaram kijiye,thak gyi hai aap" He said to me.

I Seperated from him.

"Aaram krle?? Hukum ap hmse do din baad mile hai,apko hmse baate nhi krni" I asked him, as i literally wanna close to him.

"Imlie hum baat krege ...parantu (but) kal abhi apko aaram krne ki avashyakta (need) hai" He again said.

"Nhi Krna hai aaram hme,hukum ap samajh kyu nhi rhe hai " I said in irritated voice.

"Imlie " This time he said sternly and loudly,I got horrified.

And with a jerk I laid down facing my back to him.

I felt him standing up from bed and with still position, I look him from corner of the eyes,him going towards the window and closing the curtains and blowed down the lantern just a one is lit up who is at distance.He come again to bed and drown the curtains of bed while opening the strings and curtains got sourrounded by curtains,he laid down behind me.

I didn't looked at him.

After few minutes,again bed shuffled and his hands wrapped around my waist dragging me to him and my back touch his chest,his clothes are little irritating,I think he too realised that,he again satup on bed and as i looked a little back he removed his upper coat and throwing it on couch and then his kurta too,damn he is naked in upper part.

He again laid down,and again dragged me closer to him,and my half bare back touched to his bare chest,just a smile creep on my face.

I turned myself to him wrapping my hands around his waist tightly,I moved closer to him,and my head touched his chest.

His hands moved to my pallu ANC he removed from my head,and his fingers on my waistband pulling the edge of pallu from it and then to shoulder finally removing it he dropped behind me at a distance and kissed on my forehead.

"Imlie?" He called.

"Hmmm" I said.

"Kal naamkaran rakha hai" He told me.

"Sachhi?" I asked him seperating my head and looking to him.

"Hmm" He said looking downward to me.

"Thik hai fir...kal hm jaldi uthjayege,bohot kaam honge na,hn hm sb krdege" I started talking.

"Shaant...kuch kaam nhi kregi...ap aaram kijiye..kaam krne ke liye bohot log hai" He said sternly.

"Arey ap daant kyu rhe hai" I said poutingly.

"Daant nhi rha hu imlie,apko kehra hu ...ap kuch kaam ni krengi" He said this time softly

I nodded.

Being tired,i didn't realise when i drifted off.

...........

Next morning ....

We are all sitting in Puja,Panditji is changing mantras and Bhai bhabhisa performing rituals being parents and the little princess is sleeping in her mother lap.

"Ap log rajkumari ka naamkaran kr skte hai" Panditji announced.

Bhaisa bhabhisa looked at each other.

"Hmari putri hmare liye bohot bhagyashali hai...ap sbka dhanyavad ap sab ka aashrivad unhe Mila...Hmari putri ka naam.... RAJKUMARI TEJITA"

.....

TEJITA:- It's combined with the name Shweta and tej. TEJITA.
Which means Radiant.

......

"RAJKUMARI TEJITA ki jai"Hukum hailed.

(Hail princess TEJITA)

And then all started hailing.

Some more chanting done with her name.

I moved to bhabhisa and bhaisa.

And make TEJITA wear gold anklet as a blessing gift.

"Imlie...iski koi avashyakta nhi hai" Bhabhisa said.

"Kyu nhi hai ...hmari aur se uphar hai
" Hukum said standing beside me and i nodded.

"Achha...toh ek aur uphar dedijiye ap hme...devarsa" She said.

"Bilkul bhabhisa..mangiye" Hukum said.

"Toh hme jaldi se taijisa bna dijiye " She said in mischievous tone.

All laughed and we are blushing.

Soon all members started gifting her, and i looked at him who is also have a mischievous smile.

........

Scene ends!!!

Manage with this today..
Will be back after 8 december.going in cousin marriage.