Part ~11 Wound

I am so glad,you guys are giving so much love on this ff.
...............
...

IMLIE POV:-

Next morning,i quickly get up and get ready with help of chitra. I haven't met hukum till now.

I moved outside ,chitra following me and moved to open area of palace(ground) to teach fencing,ladies are already there.

As i moved to them,they all joined hands infront of me greeting me,I too joined my hands.

The first thing to teach them is how to hold sword in proper manner,the sword are distributed among them ,and the ladies are approx 150 in numbers.

They all took swords and I too.
Putting my hand on the handle of sword, gripping it with my all four fingers and crossing above it my thumb aligning it in straight position,to balance sword in hands.
Ladies started holding, swords..

When shweta bai-sa and Arpita came .

I hugged them,Arpita baisa took another sword in her hand.
Shweta bai-sa is going to take when i stopped her not to learn fencing as she is pregnant.

"Devrani-sa hme bhi sikhni hai" She said with a pout.

(Sister-in-law i also want to learn)

I chuckled and sign to teach her later on.So she stood there looking at us.

My gaze turned and here finally hukum came in my vision,he is at a distance, walking with jethjisa talking something,his hands bind behind his back.
He looked at me slightly and smiled,I too gave him a smiled and turned my gaze towards ladies.

I checked the ladies and corrected their holds who are doing wrong.

I moved to Arpita baisa to show her how to hold it properly.
Just then a idea came to my mind and I signed chitra to came to me.

"Kya hua Baisa?" She asked me coming to me,shweta bai-sa also listening as she is standing with me.

I signalled her towards hukum.

"Maharaj ko bulana hai?" She asked assuring what I am trying to say.

(Have to call king?")

I nodded brightly ,she moved towards him..

"Kya baat hai ,devarsa ke bina nhi rha ja rha hai" Jethanisa teased me .

(What happen, can't live without brother-in-law).

I looked at her and blushed.

............................................

ARYAN POV:-

I am talking to bhaisa in ground where imlie is teaching the ladies fencing.We are talking and walking when chitra came to us.

"Maharaj, imlie baisa ap ko bula rhi hai?" She informed.

"King !!Queen imlie is calling you)

I looked at imlie,who is already looking at me but as I saw her she turned her gaze .

"Jaiye ,apki dharampatni ji ka bulawa aaya hai" Bhaisa teased me.