Part~4 kiss

(enjoy the chapter.)

........................................................................

IMLIE POV:-

After greeting bhaisa and bhabhisa we all came inside.

"Shweta bai-sa or tej ap dono jaiye thoda haath muh dhokar aajaiye,phir bhojan krte hai" Maa said to them and they nodded.

(Shweta and tej you both go to wash hands and face,then we will start meal.)

"Devrani-sa hum aate hai" Jethanisa said to me ,i nodded and they goes.

All went towards the dining hall.I am too going when hukum hold my hand from behind,i paused and turned looking at him and then chitra who leave us alone.

"Bhot sunder LG rhi hai ap" He said coming closer to me.

(You are looking so beautiful)

I lowered my gaze and smiled .

He step more closer are body just half inch away, don't know why heartbeat raced.He put a strand back behind my ear while touching my cheek ,I fisted my lehenga and closed my eyes.

"Bhaisa ,bhabhisa" I listened rajkumari Arpita calling us ,i opened my eyes and looked at her who just turned herself.

"Kshama chahte hai,hme gyat nhi tha ki aplog,hmara tatparya hai ki..." She said while stammering and teasing.

(I apologise you,i didn't know that you both,i mean to say ")

"Kahiye Arpita" Hukum asked leaving my face but holding my hand.

(Say Arpita)

"Vo maa ap dono ko bula rhi hai,bhaisa aur Bhabhisa aa gye hai" She told us turning herself towards us.

(Mom is calling you both,brother and sister in law has came).

"Ji chliye,hm aate hai" Hukum said.

(Ok we are coming)

But i left his hand and goes to Arpita who just smiled and we both went to dining hall..

.....................................................

ARYAN POV:-

She went with Arpita and i just chuckled,she is so shy.
I took a deep breath and went at dining hall,all are already sitted on their small stools around table,I moved to imlie and sat beside her,we all joined hands before eating and started our meal.

"Imlie bai-sa apki aj pehli rasoi bhi hai,apko meethe mein kuch banana hoga," Maa told her.

(Imlie today is your first kitchen ritual,you have to make any sweet dish)

She nodded.

"Maharaj ramgarh se sandesh aaya hai" An atendee came and informed, imlie looked smilingly.

(King,there is a letter from ramgarh)

"Rkh dijiye,hm bhojan ke bad pdhege" I told the attendee and saw imlie face fell down as she is so excited about letter

(Keep it,I will read after meal)

"Apko koi apatti toh nhi ager hm bhojan ke bad pdhe?" I asked her and she shook her head and concentrate on food.

(Have you any problem,if i read it after meal)

I smiled and all started eating,after eating,I washed my hand in pot and dryed my hands,all went towards their room.
She is also leaving.

"Imlie" I called her as she turned.

"Apko sandesh nhi padna?" I asked her and she nodded quickly.

I took the letter and started reading, her sister(Malini) letter is there and she invited us for her baby shower program.

"Apko Jana hai?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Thik hai ap chli jaiyega,Arpita ko lekr ,hm kshama (sorry) mangte hai,hme kuch karya hai,hm apke sath nhi aa payege" I told her and her face fell down but she nodded and goes frownly.

I breathed deep .

---------------------------------

IMLIE POV:-

Its night and i m sitting in my chamber on my bed with Jethanisa,she is telling me about palace,about jethjisa and hukum.
Just then hukum entered the chamber and we both looked at him.

"Achha chliye ab hm chlte hai,apne kaksh(room) mein" She said while standing.

"Nhi nhi bhabhisa,ap dono baat kr rhe hai krlijiye,hm baad mein ajayege" He said stopping her and I too stand.

(No no sister -in-law,you both were talking continue, I will come later).

"Nhi nhi,ap dono ka naya naya vivaah. Hua hai,hm chlte hai,apke bhaisa bhi hme dhundh rhe hoge, shubhratri" She said and goes, while hukum followed her and locked the chamber.

I looked at him stepping towards me.I going towards the another chamber for changing my heavy costumes into light.

When he holds my hand from behind,i going to turn when he pulled me and my back hit his chest,I got shocked,his one hand holding mine and another moved to my bare waist trailing to waist chain and navel,my breathing almost stopped.

"Imlie,swaas lijiye" He make me aware whispering into my ears.

(Imlie, breath)

I took a deep breath and his another hand reached to untuck my pallu from head ,and it fell down from one edge to floor and another tucked at my waist,when I sensed his hand which is on my waist reaching to the point where my pallu tucked on my waist,i lightly pushed him and going to run but h e is faster than me ,he tucked his finger in my waist chain and pulled me from chain and it broke,the small pearls fell on floor jumping and I turned to him looking at broken chain in his hand and pearls on floor,it was my favourite waist chain, I looked at him angrily.

"Kshama chahte hai,hm apko nayi lakr dedege,vachan dete hai apko" He said.

(Sorry, I will bring you new one,i promise)

He put the chain at side and stepped closer to mine when I backed stepped.he paused me holding me by arms.

"Kya hua hai,ap Aise bhagti kyu hai hmse" He asked looking at my eyes.

(What happened, why you run from me)

I shook my head and he took a breath, I lowered my gaze realising he is standing too close to me .

He leaned to me and pecked my cheek,I got shocked then he looked at my eyes,but i runned inside before he can do anything else.

-------

Scene ends!!

Hope you like it

Precap-- Arpita and imlie going to ramgarh and Aryan missing her