Part 50. Prem

Official last chapter is here!!!

....

IMLIE POV:-

We all are sitting in hall,pricess TEJITA has came yesterday and she is here in her room.

I think Agatsya is in his room,and we all elders are talking.

Just then i listened the voice.

"Jijisa..."

Agastya running behind TEJITA and she is having his painting board in her hand and she is coming towards us.

He loves to do paintings,he has made so many portraits.

"Arey aaram se,kyu bhag rhe hai ap dono"

Shweta bhabhisa said as they both reached to us.

"Chachisa chachasa hme apko kuch dikhana hai"

She said.

"Nhi...jijisa.."

Agatsya said and tried to snatch his painting board back but she aside.

"Kya hua ?"

Hukum asked her.

"Ap log,Agatsya banna ke vivah ki taiyari aarambh kijiye,inhe ladki pasand aagyi hai..ye dekhiye"

She said and showed his painting board with portrait of girl who is looking like princess, beautiful.

"Yeh kaun hai?"

We asked, looking to Agatsya who is looking down and to us.

"Ye ratan sa ki maasisa ki beti hai, rajkumari ruhanika,songarh ki Rajkumari"

She answered and we nodded..

"Apko pasand hai yeh Agatsya banna?"

Jethjisa asked him and he slightly nodded his head.

Me and hukumsa looked each other,hukumsa nodded lightly.

"Adbhut,hum songarh jayege vivah ka prastav lekr"

Jethjisa said to hukum and us.

Agatsya face glittened.

...............

We have talked to songarh king,and they happily accepted the marriage proposal for her daughter,ruhanika is so beautiful,Agatsya and ruhanika happily get married today.

Night:-

I am removing my jwellery,just then i felt my feets in air,hukum has carried me from behind holding my waist and twirl me...

"Hukum...."

I tried to say,and finally he made me down ,i turned and looked him..

"Kya kr rhe hai ap?"

I tried to ask catching my breath...

"Hum bohot prasann hai aj "

He excitingly said.

"Agatsya ka vivah,aur hmara rajya sabse bada ho chuka hai or takatvar bhi"

He said.

"Vo toh hona hi tha,jis rajya ke aap jaisa Raja ho...vo rajya hmesha uchh sthan pr rahega"

I said steppeing closer to him and encircling my one hand around his neck and one on his chest.

"Apka bhi hath hai in sab mein,apne sbhi mahilao ko talwarbaji mein nipurn bnaya hai"

He said wrapping his hands on my waist and pulling me closer.

"Hmne kbhi nhi socha tha hmara jeevan itna sukhi hoga"

I said to him.

"Dhanyavad hukum.. hmare jeevan mein aane ke liye "

I said to him with little teary eyes  and hugged him tightly and he too reciprocated.

"Achha Rona dhona band kijiye "..

He said pulling my face back from him and wiping my tears .

"Mai kya kehra hu...itna Khushi ka din hai toh...apko hi lagta ki ap hme kuch uphar de"

He said in his mischievous tone, and finally i understand what he is trying to say while he traced his finger from my forehead till my lips and grazing my bottom lip with hai rough thumb.

"Sab kuch toh hai apke pas hukum..ab kya uphar chaiye"

I said back .

He took hard breath and pulled me dangerously closer to him,our face just and inch away.

His one hand moved to my nape from my waist and angled my face.

Before I can say something he smashed his lips with mine.

My hand reached to his hairs messing them..

I don't know when he took me to bed ,I felt mattress under me and him hovering me..

And kissed my cheek one by one, reaching to my neck ,planting kisses there harshly and then sucking them to soothe it.

His hands reached at my back and he laid beside me and pulled me on himself and opened my strings easily of blouse.

I looked at him who is already staring at me ,I kissed his forehead.

And then making me turn again and laying me on bed he again hovered me, pulling my blouse down along with sleeves and kissing on cleavage,then bossoms,I just grabbed the sheets and curled my toes  reaching to navel and kissing it.

And he removed his upper clothes,and reaching my bottom clothes opening the strings of it too,he planted kisses to feets to upward

Removing all barriers,the night is ours with moans and groans.

Never expecting this much love in my life,but he made it,the life which is full of thorns ,is ended up in roses.

I wished have him in my all seven birthday,and the family I have is like a garden full of bliss flowers.

..............

    Ho aankhiyan na roye
Te jaage Na soye te
Taan Umar jeete rahe

               Ho ishq de haale se
                 Ishq de pyaale se
             Umar bhar Peete rahe

...

ENDED!!!
MUTE LOVE SIGNING OFF!!

ITS THE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE BOOK TILL YET.
AND THE MOST LOVE I GOT IN IT.

YOU GUYS TELL HOW WAS THE BOOK.

WILL MEET YOU SOON WITH ONE MORE MYTHO STORY.

BYYE BYEE..

HUGS TO ALL FEMALES❣️
AND DUR SE NAMASTE TO THE MALES😂.

                 SHRI AGARWAL..