Part~7 Healed

(Thanku for 1k+ views on this ff.)

IMLIE POV:-

We are moving towards our palace.
Arpita and me in palki sitting in front of each other.

"Bhabhisa" She screamed.

I looked at her with questioning eyes.

"Apke pairo me se khoon" She said looking at my feet and legs.

Ofc I got cut while fighting.

"Hm abhi bhaisa ko bolte hai" She said and she is going to prep her head out from curtains,when i hold her hand and shook my head in no and requesting her to don't say

"Parantu bhabhisa,apke" She said.

I shook her head in no.

As i pleaded her.

"Thik hai,parantu ap vachan(promise )dijiye hme ki ap mahal jakr bhaisa ko btadegi or iska upchar (treatment)krvayegi" She said forwarding her hand infront of me.

I put my hand on her and nodded my head.

And in 20 minutes,we reached to Palace.

"Devrani-sa,Arpita ap thik hai dono" Bhabhisa asked me as soon we entered the palace.

Me and Arpita nodded her head.

"Kya thik hai ap,haat pr kitni lgi hai apko baisa" Maa said.

"Parantu shwetabaisa or maa aj imlie baisa ne hme achambit(shock) kr diya,inhe talwar chlani aati hai,vo bhi ekdm shatrani ki trh." Jethjisa said and Jethanisa and maa have a shocked and surprising reaction.

"Vaah,ap toh bhot khub hai baisa" Maa praised me caressing my cheek and i smiled.

"Jaiye ap dono jakr aaram kijiye kaksh mein,hm apke chot ke liye lep lekr aate hai" Jethanisa said looking at me and Arpita,but for medicine she said to me as Arpita baisa didn't get an injury.

"Chitra tum baisa ko lekr jao" Hukum ordered chitra,she reluctantly came to me and gives me support and we moved inside.

..........................

ARYAN POV:-

I seen chitra and baisa goes inside towards our chamber.

"Bhabhisa,ap lep lgaiyegi na choti bhabhisa ko toh unke pairo me bhi bhot chot hai,vha bhi lga dijiyega " Arpita informed to bhabhisa.

"Kya baisa ko pair p bhi lgi hai" I asked to Arpita .

"Ji bhaisa,hm apko batane hi vale the,prantu bhabhisa ne mna kr diya" She said and i lightly clenched my jaw.

"Bhabhisa ap lep bana ke hme dedena ,hm lga dege" I said to shwetabaisa and she nodded and headed towards the kitchen probably.

"Bhaisa ap,or sainik tainat krdijiye mahal k bahar " I said to bhaisa as he nodded and I went towards chamber.

....................................

IMLIE POV:-

I am sitting on bed,straignting my legs infront and chitra infront of me looking to my wounds,chitra helped me in changing light lehenga choli,i pulled my lehenga lightly upwards to see wounds on knees and above knees and feets.